An all-English Europa League remaining? Effectively if Arsenal and Manchester United play their playing cards proper within the latter phases of the competitors then that prospect will probably be realised.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s United had been drawn competitors debutants Granada within the quarter-finals and gained their first-leg tie 2-0.
Ought to United get the job accomplished, both Ajax or Roma will await within the semi-finals.
Arsenal, in the meantime, are going head-to-head with Slavia Prague, who’ve crushed Leicester and Rangers within the final two rounds.
Their first tie completed in a 1-1 draw giving the Gunners lots to do within the return leg this week.
If the north Londoners make it via, they’ll tackle Dinamo Zagreb or Villareal for a spot within the remaining.
That might arrange a Premier League showdown for Europa League glory however there’s loads of motion to come back earlier than then.
As soon as the quarters are full, the semi-final ties will probably be performed on April 29 and Could 6 with the ultimate set for Gdansk on Wednesday, Could 26.
Europa League draw
- Manchester United v Granada (Agg 2-0) – Thursday, April 15, 8pm – LIVE on talkSPORT 2
- Roma v Ajax (Agg 2-1) – Thursday, April 15, 8pm
- Slavia Prague v Arsenal (Agg 1-1) – Thursday, April 15, 8pm – LIVE on talkSPORT
- Villarreal v Dinamo Zagreb (Agg 1-0) – Thursday, April 15, 8pm
- Granada or Manchester United vs Ajax or Roma
- Dinamo Zagreb or Villareal vs Arsenal or Slavia Prague