It’s Marcelo Bielsa v Pep Guardiola on GameDay this Saturday in a mouthwatering Premier League conflict.
Leeds have impressed on their return to the top-flight thus far this season and welcome a Manchester City aspect to Elland Street who’re under-fire for the time being.
Jeff Hendrick reveals how shut he was to becoming a member of AC Milan earlier than Newcastle switch
Leeds ran Liverpool shut on the opening day earlier than claiming nice wins over Fulham and Sheffield United.
City, in the meantime, slumped to a shock 5-2 defeat at house to Leicester final weekend with Guardiola catching a lot criticism within the aftermath.
It units up an intriguing conflict this weekend and talkSPORT will deliver you all of the motion solely reside.
These two final met within the league means again in March 2004, with Leeds claiming a 2-1 win, however who will come out on high on Saturday?
Leeds v Man City: Learn how to hear
This match will get underneath means at 5:30pm on Saturday, October 3.
Full protection from Elland Street might be reside on talkSPORT, with our protection beginning at 5pm.
Faye Carruthers might be your host earlier than commentary from Nigel Adderley and Trevor Sinclair.
To tune in, click on the radio participant beneath or HERE for the reside stream.
Listed below are the opposite methods to hear…
App iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is obtainable throughout the United Kingdom through DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Take heed to talkSPORT by way of your TV on the next channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
Leeds v Man City: Workforce information
Leeds haven’t any recent harm issues forward of the go to of City however might be with out Jack Harrison who’s ineligible to face his guardian membership.
Ezgjan Alioski is about to interchange him however Pablo Hernandez and Adam Forshaw stay out.
Spanish defender Diego Llorente, who joined from Actual Sociedad for £18m final week, might make his debut.
City centre-back Aymeric Laporte play his first league sport since July after finishing coronavirus protocols.
Oleksandr Zinchenko has suffered an harm set-back and can miss as much as one other three weeks.
Sergio Aguero, Gabriel Jesus and Joao Cancelo are out whereas Ilkay Gundogan is a doubt.
Leeds v Man City: Match stats and info
- Leeds have received three of their final 5 Premier League conferences with Manchester City (D1 L1), together with the final two at Elland Street. That is their first such conflict since March 2004 when Leeds received 2-1.
- That is the primary assembly in any competitors between Leeds and Man City since February 2013, with the Residents successful 4-Zero in an FA Cup tie.
- Manchester City have misplaced simply one in every of their final 31 Premier League video games in opposition to promoted sides (W25 D5), with that defeat coming at Norwich final season, who had been promoted as Championship winners the earlier 12 months.
- Leeds United need to win three consecutive Premier League video games for the primary time since January 2003.
- Manchester City misplaced 2-5 in opposition to Leicester final day trip, delivery as many targets in that defeat as that they had of their earlier 11 league video games mixed. They’ve not misplaced back-to-back Premier League video games since December 2018.
- 58% of Leeds’ pictures within the Premier League this season have been heading in the right direction (19/33) – solely Leicester (59%) have a better such ratio thus far within the competitors this time period.
- This would be the fourth assembly in all competitions between Leeds boss Marcelo Bielsa and Man City’s Pep Guardiola, with the opposite three all coming within the 2011-12 season between Guardiola’s Barcelona and Bielsa’s Athletic Bilbao. Guardiola remained unbeaten in all three conferences (W2 D1).
- Leeds United’s Pablo Hernandez scored three league targets in opposition to Pep Guardiola’s Barcelona for Valencia between 2009 and 2011, with solely Diego Forlán (4) and Jamie Vardy (8) scoring extra top-flight targets in opposition to groups managed by Guardiola in his profession.
- Patrick Bamford has scored in every of his three Premier League appearances thus far this season; the final Leeds participant to attain in 4 consecutive league video games was Ezgjan Alioski in November 2017, whereas within the top-flight it was Mark Viduka in April 2004.
- Kalvin Phillips has created 9 goalscoring alternatives within the Premier League this season, greater than some other Leeds participant. Certainly, in every of Leeds’ three matches thus far, Phillips has both had probably the most or the joint-most probabilities created for the membership.