Arsenal host Chelsea in an enormous Boxing Day conflict and it is going to be completely dwell on talkSPORT.
The 2 groups go into this London derby in vastly completely different circumstances.
Arsenal are down in 15th and battling the very actual risk of relegation having taken simply 14 factors from 14 video games this season.
They have been dumped out of the Carabao Cup by Manchester City on Tuesday and the stress is constructing on Mikel Arteta.
Frank Lampard’s Chelsea, then again, may go second within the desk with a win in north London having impressed this season.
Arsenal v Chelsea: How you can hear
This match will get underneath approach at 5:30pm on Boxing Day.
Full protection from the Emirates might be completely dwell on talkSPORT, with our protection beginning at 5pm.
Faye Carruthers might be your host and commentary will from from Nigel Adderley and David Connolly.
To tune in, click on the radio participant under or HERE for the dwell stream.
Listed below are the opposite methods to hear…
App iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is offered throughout the United Kingdom through DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Take heed to talkSPORT by your TV on the next channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
Arsenal v Chelsea: Crew information
Arsenal: TO FOLLOW
Chelsea: TO FOLLOW
Arsenal v Chelsea: What has been mentioned?
Following their Carabao Cup defeat to Man City, Mikel Arteta mentioned: “We’re combating and we’re going to maintain combating. There isn’t some other approach.
“It’s a extremely exhausting outcome to take however we’ve got to have a look at issues that may assist us sooner or later as properly.
“Issues have to show round.
“This can be a essential second for us within the season and we’ve got to do it this week.
“I’m actually feeling for the gamers, and clearly for our followers as a result of one thing is occurring each recreation for various causes. However we want outcomes.”
Arsenal v Chelsea: Match stats and details
- Arsenal misplaced this precise fixture 1-2 final season, regardless of being 1-Zero forward till the 83rd minute. They’ve not misplaced back-to-back residence league video games towards Chelsea since November 2009.
- Chelsea have misplaced simply two of their final 17 Premier League conferences with Arsenal (W9 D6), with each of these defeats coming on the Emirates (0-Three in September 2016, 0-2 in January 2019).
- The facet scoring first received not one of the three conferences in all competitions between Arsenal and Chelsea final season (D1 L2), with Arsenal coming from behind to win the FA Cup remaining in the latest encounter.
- Arsenal haven’t misplaced any of their final 12 Boxing Day residence video games (W10 D2) since a 0-2 loss towards Nottingham Forest in 1987. The Gunners have received every of their final 9 such video games within the Premier League, together with a 2-1 victory over Chelsea in 2001.
- Chelsea misplaced 0-2 towards Southampton on Boxing Day final season, ending a run of 14 video games with out defeat on 26th December (W9 D5). The Blues haven’t misplaced consecutive Boxing Day matches since 1994/1995.
- Arsenal are winless of their final seven Premier League video games (D2 L5) – solely as soon as within the competitors’s historical past have they’d an extended run with no win, going eight video games between November 1992-January 1993.
- Chelsea haven’t misplaced three consecutive Premier League away video games since February 2019, a run which included a defeat at Arsenal.
- Two of Arsenal’s 4 Premier League victories this season have are available London derbies, with the Gunners successful 3-Zero at Fulham at 2-1 towards West Ham of their opening two video games of the marketing campaign.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored on each of his Boxing Day appearances within the Premier League – he may change into the primary Arsenal participant to attain on three consecutive Boxing Day video games since Thierry Henry between 2002-2004.
- Jorginho has scored in every of his final two Premier League video games towards Arsenal. The final Chelsea participant to attain in three consecutive Premier League appearances towards the Gunners was Didier Drogba in October 2010.