The Carabao Cup third spherical is being contested this week with the match set for some quick-fire motion this month.
Because of the impacts of the COVID-19 lockdown, the EFL Cup can be fast-tracked this season to assist ease fixture congestion additional down the road.
The third spherical ties can be accomplished this week – barring Leyton Orient vs Tottenham – with no replays and the fourth spherical will performed subsequent week.
Orient-Spurs was postponed because of the League Two membership seeing plenty of gamers returning constructive COVID-19 assessments however is anticipated to happen at a later date.
The draw for the last-16 has already been made and the Premier League huge boys have now entered the competitors.
Right here’s the outcomes thus far and last third spherical fixtures to return this week in addition to what awaits within the subsequent stage…
Carabao Cup third spherical outcomes:
- Leyton Orient P-P Tottenham
- Newport 3-1 Watford
- West Brom 2-2 Brentford – Brentford win 5-Four on penalties
- West Ham 5-1 Hull
- Luton 0-Three Manchester United
- Fulham 2-Zero Sheffield Wednesday
- Millwall 0-2 Burnley
- Preston 0-2 Brighton
- Stoke 1-Zero Gillingham
- Chelsea 6-Zero Barnsley
- Fleetwood 2-5 Everton
- Leicester 0-2 Arsenal
- Morecambe 0-7 Newcastle
- Bristol City vs Aston Villa (Thursday)
- Manchester City vs Bournemouth (Thursday)
- Lincoln vs Liverpool (Thursday – LIVE on talkSPORT)
Carabao Cup fourth spherical draw:
The draw for the Carabao Cup fourth spherical was accomplished on September 17.
The ties can be performed on the week commencing September 28 and the precise fixture dates and kick-off occasions can be confirmed as soon as the third spherical is completed.
- Lincoln City/Liverpool v Arsenal
- Burnley v Manchester City/Bournemouth
- Brentford v Fulham
- Everton v West Ham
- Bristol City/Aston Villa v Stoke City
- Leyton Orient/Tottenham v Chelsea
- Newport County v Newcastle United
- Brighton v Manchester United