Championship strugglers Wycombe hosts Jose Mourinho’s Tottenham within the FA Cup fourth spherical tonight.
Wycombe noticed off Preston North Finish within the final spherical whereas Spurs hit Marine for 5.
The Chairboys are backside of the Championship however have been in good kind within the cup and will likely be seeking to pull off a giant shock.
Spurs, in the meantime, have impressed as of late and will likely be desperate to keep away from any slip ups within the quick journey to Buckinghamshire.
Tonight’s winner will tackle Everton within the fifth spherical.
Wycombe v Tottenham: Easy methods to pay attention
This match will get below approach at 7:45pm on Monday, January 25.
Full protection from Adams Park will likely be reside on talkSPORT, with our pre-match build-up beginning at 7pm.
Mark Saggers will likely be your host and commentary will come from Jim Proudfoot and Dean Ashton.
To tune in, click on the radio participant beneath or HERE for the reside stream.
Listed below are the opposite methods to pay attention…
App iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is on the market throughout the United Kingdom through DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Hearken to talkSPORT by means of your TV on the next channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
Wycombe v Tottenham: Confirmed groups
Wycombe: Allsop, Grimmer, McCarthy, Knight, Jacobson, Wheeler, Thompson, Bloomfield, Muskwe, Ikpeazu, Onyedinma.
Subs: Stockdale, Pattison, Kashket, McCleary, Akinfenwa, Charles, Adeniran, Samuel, Mehmeti.
Tottenham: Hart, Tanganga, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies, Winks, Sissoko, Lamela, Bale, Moura, Vinicus.
Subs: Gazzaniga, Aurier, Rodon, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Bergwijn, Son, Kane.
Wycombe v Tottenham: Match stats and details
- That is simply the second aggressive assembly between Wycombe and Tottenham, with Spurs profitable 4-Three in an FA Cup fourth spherical match in 2016-17.
- Tottenham have progressed from 20 of their final 21 FA Cup ties towards sides from a decrease division, shedding the opposite towards Leeds at this stage in 2012-13.
- Wycombe have misplaced seven of their eight FA Cup ties towards top-flight opponents, profitable 2-1 at Leicester in 2000-01 en path to the semi-final.
- Tottenham boss José Mourinho final confronted Wycombe within the semi-final of the 2006-07 League Cup with Chelsea, drawing 1-1 away earlier than profitable 4-Zero at dwelling en path to profitable the trophy.
- Lucas Moura has been concerned in 9 targets in 11 FA Cup begins (Four targets, 5 assists), greater than some other Spurs participant since his debut within the competitors in February 2018.
Wycombe v Tottenham: What has been mentioned?
Gareth Ainsworth will present his present facet highlights of the final time Wycombe performed Tottenham.
The Chairboys confronted Spurs 4 years in the past and had been minutes away from inflicting an actual shock earlier than shedding 4-3.
Ainsworth mentioned: “I will likely be enjoying the boys the highlights of 4 years in the past.
“What we achieved as a League Two group, with related gamers, I’ve nonetheless received gamers who performed that day.
“There may be positively comparisons to be made. We had been a League Two group going to White Hart Lane, we now have come on, we’re a Championship group, we all know we’re higher now. I will likely be enjoying them these highlights, unquestionably.”
Ainsworth added: “I will likely be drawing on some targets and historical past, I will likely be ensuring the gamers know what the FA Cup means to me as an individual and what it means to Wycombe Wanderers. We will certainly be utilizing this underdog tag to the utmost.
“I’m actual good pals with Keith Ryan who scored towards Liverpool within the semi-final however I gained’t go so far as bringing him in for a team-talk.
“We’re nonetheless a lower-league soccer group and we now have received an opportunity to do one thing particular on Monday and I’m hoping we could be the shock of the fourth spherical.”