Chelsea and Manchester City face off at Wembley this night within the semi-finals of the FA Cup.
Chelsea noticed off Sheffield United within the final spherical whereas City beat Everton to succeed in within the remaining 4.
City are focusing on an unprecedented quadruple this season and this conflict shall be a significant take a look at of their credentials.
The winner of this tie will then tackle both Leicester or Southampton, who meet on Sunday, within the remaining on Might 15.
City beat Chelsea 3-1 within the Premier League in January and claimed EFL Cup glory over the Blues two years in the past.
Pep Guardiola and co will know one other win this weekend will put them in an excellent place to say all 4 main titles this season.
However Thomas Tuchel’s west Londoners won’t go down and not using a battle because the German eyes his first piece of silverware with the membership.
Chelsea v Man City: Easy methods to pay attention
This match will get below approach at 5:30pm on Saturday, April 17.
Full protection from Wembley shall be reside on talkSPORT, with our pre-match build-up beginning at 4pm.
Mark Saggers shall be your host and commentary will come from Sam Matterface, Trevor Sinclair, and Mark Hughes.
To tune in, click on the radio participant under or HERE for the reside stream.
Listed here are the opposite methods to pay attention…
App iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is offered throughout the United Kingdom by way of DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Hearken to talkSPORT via your TV on the next channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
Chelsea v Man City: Crew information
Chelsea: Kepa, Azpilicueta, Silva, Rudiger, James, Jorginho, Kante, Chilwell, Ziyech, Werner, Mount.
Subs: Caballero, Alonso, Emerson, Zouma, Gilmour, Havertz, Hudson-Odoi, Pulisic, Giroud.
Man City: Steffen, Cancelo, Dias, Laporte, Mendy, Rodri, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Torres, Sterling, Jesus.
Subs: Ederson, Walker, Stones, Ake, Gundogan, Zinchenko, Bernardo, Mahrez, Foden.
Chelsea v Man City: Crew information
Chelsea v Man City: What has been mentioned?
Thomas Tuchel has admitted Chelsea nonetheless lag behind Manchester City – however will seek out Europe’s “benchmark” membership subsequent season.
He mentioned: “From subsequent yr on, from day certainly one of subsequent season we we’ll hunt them, we’ll attempt to shut the hole between us.
“And this the benchmark. For me in Europe there are two groups who’re the benchmark, there’s Bayern Munich and Manchester City.
“I don’t consider in how huge golf equipment are, how robust it’s or are we equal or not.
“We’ve got to confess there’s a hole however for 90 minutes we’re very self-aware and really self-confident that we consider we are able to shut the hole tomorrow for one recreation.
“And that is the goal for tomorrow. I arrive comfortable to compete towards the benchmark in England and Europe.
“We would like the momentum of soccer on our aspect, and to play on the high degree it’s to not power issues, and we’ll want a little bit of luck.”
Chelsea v Man City: Match stats and information
- Chelsea have misplaced 4 of their final 5 FA Cup ties towards Manchester City, together with a 2-1 loss at this stage in 2013. Nonetheless, they did win their most up-to-date such encounter 5-1 in February 2016.
- Manchester City have received six of their final 9 conferences with Chelsea in all competitions (D1 L2), beating the Blues 3-1 at Stamford Bridge within the Premier League already this season.
- Manchester City have misplaced none of their three conferences with Chelsea on the new Wembley Stadium, beating them 2-1 within the 2013 FA Cup semi-final, 2-Zero within the 2018 Neighborhood Protect, and on penalties within the 2019 League Cup remaining.
- Chelsea need to attain the FA Cup remaining for a 15th time, with solely Arsenal (21) and Manchester United (20) reaching it extra typically than the Blues. Chelsea have received seven of their final eight semi-final ties, dropping solely towards Man City in 2013 on this run.
- Manchester City have received 9 of their final 11 FA Cup semi-final matches, although they’ve been eradicated at this stage in two of their 4 earlier campaigns below Pep Guardiola (vs Arsenal in each 2017 and 2020).
- Chelsea need to attain the FA Cup remaining for the fourth time within the final 5 seasons, failing solely in 2018-19 on this run. Thomas Tuchel can be the primary ever German supervisor to succeed in the English FA Cup remaining.
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola is unbeaten in all 5 of his managerial conferences with Chelsea’s Thomas Tuchel (W3 D2), with all of those coming between 2013 and 2016 when the Spaniard was in command of Bayern Munich.
- Sergio Agüero has scored six objectives in his 10 appearances at Wembley Stadium for Manchester City. His six objectives are greater than some other Man City participant has netted on the floor.
- No participant has scored extra objectives within the 2020-21 FA Cup event (excl. qualifiers) than Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham (4).
- Man City’s Kevin De Bruyne has been concerned in 9 objectives in his final eight FA Cup matches, scoring 4 and aiding 5.