Premier League leaders Manchester City can take one other step in direction of top-flight glory after they host Leeds United in Saturday’s early kick-off.
City are simply 4 wins from reclaiming the league crown following their victory at Leicester final weekend.
These two drew 1-1 at Elland Highway in October after Rodrigo cancelled out Raheem Sterling’s opener.
Leeds beat Sheffield United final outing and have an excellent likelihood of ending within the high ten of their first season again within the top-flight.
This match will see the rematch of two nice coaches in Pep Guardiola and Marcelo Bielsa and must be an exciting conflict.
Man City v Leeds: Find out how to hear
This match will get below means at 12:30pm on Saturday, April 10.
Full protection from the Etihad will likely be dwell on talkSPORT, with our pre-match build-up beginning at 11am.
Reshmin Chowdhury will likely be your host and commentary will come from Sam Matterface and Trevor Sinclair.
To tune in, click on the radio participant beneath or HERE for the dwell stream.
Listed here are the opposite methods to hear…
App iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is on the market throughout the United Kingdom by way of DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Hearken to talkSPORT by way of your TV on the next channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
Man City v Leeds: Crew information
City are more likely to ring the modifications after their midweek Champions League win over Borussia Dortmund.
Raheem Sterling, Gabriel Jesus, Sergio Aguero, Aymeric Laporte and Fernandinho have been all on the bench and are in rivalry to start out.
Leeds winger Jack Harrison, in his third season on mortgage from City, shouldn’t be out there, however Bielsa will in any other case select from just about a full-strength squad.
Man City: TO FOLLOW
Leeds: TO FOLLOW
Man City v Leeds: What has been mentioned?
Leeds boss Marcelo Bielsa: “Each groups goal for creativity and this helps in constructing an excellent spectacle.
“The group will likely be topic to a giant, large check towards the leaders Manchester City and we are going to see how the group has developed.
“Three years now we’ve been attempting to play in a method, however whenever you’re attempting to play in a sure means there may be at all times issues to appropriate.
“In the event you change the way in which you play, then you definately begin one other course of. I at all times assume you must enhance the way in which you wish to play somewhat than select a distinct approach to play.”
Man City v Leeds: Match stats and information
- Manchester City are set to host Leeds for a match for the primary time since February 2013, a 4-Zero win within the FA Cup. Within the Premier League, the edges have solely met on the Etihad as soon as, a 1-1 attract December 2003.
- Leeds have solely received one in every of their seven away Premier League matches towards Man City (D4 L2), a 4-Zero victory at Maine Highway in January 2001 with objectives from Eirik Bakke, Lee Bowyer and a Robbie Keane brace.
- Leeds loved 52% possession within the 1-1 draw with Man City earlier this season – no group has ever had extra possession in each top-flight league conferences in a season with a aspect managed by Pep Guardiola throughout his spells with Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Man City.
- Leeds United have received solely one in every of their 19 Premier League video games towards the aspect beginning the day high of the desk (D9 L9), failing to win every of their final eight such matches since beating Middlesbrough in August 2000 (2-1).
- Manchester City have gone unbeaten in every of their final 41 Premier League video games towards newly promoted sides on the Etihad Stadium (W36 D5), since a 0-2 loss to Studying in February 2007 below Stuart Pearce.
- Manchester City have saved a league-high 17 clear sheets within the Premier League this season, simply three behind their finest tally of shutouts in a Premier League marketing campaign (20 in 2018-19). Certainly, for the reason that flip of the yr, the Residents have saved a clear sheet in 10 of their 17 league video games, conceding simply 9 objectives within the course of (W16 L1).
- Leeds United’s whole of 42 factors from 30 Premier League video games is their finest tally at this stage of a top-flight marketing campaign since 2001-02 (51 pts), after they completed fifth. Certainly, their whole of 47 objectives is their highest return at this stage of a Premier League marketing campaign since 1999-00 (49).
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola has registered at the least one win over 75 of the 77 opponents he has confronted in his top-flight league managerial profession – Leeds are one of many two he hasn’t overwhelmed (P1 D1), together with Middlesbrough (P2 D2).
- Man City striker Sergio Agüero netted a brace in his solely earlier look towards Leeds, a 4-Zero win within the FA Cup in February 2013. It might be his first Premier League recreation towards the Whites, with the Argentinian scoring towards 32 of the 33 earlier opponents he’s confronted, failing solely towards Bolton Wanderers.
- No Leeds participant has created extra probabilities (55) or offered extra assists (6) within the Premier League this season than Raphinha. The winger has been instantly concerned in 12 Premier League objectives in 2020-21 (6 objectives, 6 assists), solely 4 Brazilians have registered extra objective involvements of their first Premier League season: Felipe Anderson (13 in 2018-19), Roberto Firmino (17 in 2015-16), Elano (17 in 2007-08) and Robinho (19 in 2008-09).