talkSPORT’s bumper day of Premier League motion ends at Stamford Bridge as Chelsea host Watford.
Chelsea, who’re nonetheless in fourth, claimed a high quality win over Manchester City just lately however adopted that up by shedding to West Ham in midweek.
Man United information stay: Solskjaer heaps reward on striker as Purple Devils beat Bournemouth
again on observe
Chelsea bounce again from unhealthy defeat to West Ham with simple win over Watford
Vardy’s celebrations firmly on ice regardless of becoming a member of unique Premier League membership
Man United should not signal Jadon Sancho – they have already got a generational expertise
Watford have struggled for the reason that restart and have misplaced their final two to take a seat simply above the relegation zone.
Each groups wants a win to spice up their respective causes heading into the ultimate few fixtures this time period.
Christian Pulisic, who’s in high quality kind in the intervening time, fired Chelsea to a 2-1 victory over Watford in November.
The Blues additionally declare a good-looking 3-Zero win on this fixture final season.
talkSPORT will likely be in west London to see who will declare a key win on Saturday night time
Chelsea vs Watford: Find out how to pay attention
talkSPORT could have full, unique protection of the match with kick-off set for 8pm.
Followers could have the choice to take heed to the sport with or with out crowd noise, so you may select whichever manner fits you greatest.
Faye Carruthers will likely be your host whereas Alex Criminal and Matt Holland will likely be on commentary obligation – to pay attention in click on on one of many radio gamers under.
Take heed to talkSPORT commentary with crowd noise
Take heed to talkSPORT commentary with out crowd noise (accessible from kick-off time)
Right here’s the opposite methods you may take heed to our unique radio protection…
iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
talkSPORT is offered throughout the United Kingdom through DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
Take heed to talkSPORT by way of your TV on the next channels:
Sky: Channel 0108
Virgin Media: Channel 927
Freeview: Channel 723
Freesat: Channel 731
Chelsea vs Watford: Crew information
Mateo Kovacic misses out because the Croatia midfielder picked up an Achilles drawback in Wednesday’s 3-2 loss at West Ham.
Fikayo Tomori continues to be sidelined with a muscle drawback however is edging nearer in direction of a return to coaching.
For Watford, Andre Grey and Nathaniel Chalobah return to the squad with the latter beginning.
The duo have been compelled to overlook final week’s defeat at Southampton after Grey reportedly flouted social distancing guidelines by internet hosting a birthday celebration.
Craig Dawson is suspended after selecting up his fifth reserving of the season towards the Saints, whereas Daryl Janmaat, Gerard Deulofeu and Isaac Success stay out.
Chelsea: Arrizabalaga, James, Christensen, Zouma, Azpilicueta, Barkley, Kante, Mount, Willian, Giroud, Pulisic.
Subs: Rudiger, Alonso, Jorginho, Abraham, Pedro, Loftus-Cheek, Caballero, Hudson-Odoi, Gilmour.
Watford: Foster, Mariappa, Kabasele, Dawson, Femenia, Chalobah, Capoue, Sarr, Doucoure, Hughes, Deeney.
Subs: Gomes, Cleverley, Welbeck, Masina, Cathcart, Joao Pedro, Grey, Holebas, Pereyra.
Referee: Kevin Buddy
Chelsea vs Watford: Match stats
- Chelsea have gained every of their final three Premier League video games towards Watford – it’s their fourth such run of three straight league wins towards the Hornets, however they’ve by no means overwhelmed them in 4 consecutively.
- Watford haven’t gained away at Chelsea in any competitors since Could 1986 (5-1), drawing 4 and shedding eight at Stamford Bridge since then.
- Chelsea have gained every of their final three Premier League residence video games, having gained simply two of their earlier seven at Stamford Bridge (D1 L4). They final gained extra consecutively at residence in December 2017 below Antonio Conte (7).
- Watford have earned simply six factors from their final 30 accessible within the Premier League (W1 D3 L6). Nevertheless, 4 of these six factors have come towards sides within the prime 4 (3-Zero v Liverpool, 1-1 v Leicester).
- Watford have shipped 49 objectives of their 32 Premier League video games this season – they’ve conceded no less than 50 in every of their earlier six full campaigns within the competitors. Of groups to have performed in additional than 5 seasons within the Premier League, solely Norwich (9/9) and QPR (7/7) have conceded 50+ objectives in all of them.
- Chelsea have dropped 18 factors from shedding positions within the Premier League this season – solely in 2015-16 (21) have they dropped extra in a single marketing campaign within the Roman Abramovich period.
- 66% of the Premier League objectives Chelsea have conceded this season have come within the second half (29/44), the very best ratio within the division.
- Chelsea have misplaced 4 of their final 5 Premier League matches towards groups beginning the day within the backside 4 of the desk (W1), as many as they’d misplaced of their earlier 37 such video games (W27 D6 L4).
- Chelsea’s Willian has scored eight objectives within the Premier League this season, three of which have come for the reason that restart in June. It’s the Brazilian’s joint greatest scoring season within the Premier League (additionally 2016-17), and his joint greatest season for purpose involvements (eight objectives, 5 assists), alongside 2017-18.
- Regardless of being Chelsea’s main scorer within the Premier League this season with 13 objectives, Tammy Abraham has failed to attain in any of his final seven video games within the competitors.