Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier are set to resume their rivalry this weekend in an enormous pay-per-view UFC occasion.
McGregor beat Poirier again in September 2014 earlier than the ‘Diamond’ received his revenge in devastating style earlier this yr.
The 2 clashed at UFC 257 with Poirier delivering a masterful show of leg placing and energy punches to stun McGregor.
They’re now prepared to finish their trilogy and can headline an enormous night time at UFC 264 this weekend.
McGregor will wish to get his profession again on monitor following a troublesome few years whereas Poirier might be seeking to cement his place among the many elite.
McGregor v Poirier: Tips on how to watch
- Struggle will headline UFC 264 on Saturday, July 10 and can happen on the T-Cell Enviornment in Las Vegas, Nevada
- For UK struggle followers, the principle occasion is about to begin at round 5am
- It is going to be proven on pay-per-view TV within the UK and is on BT Sport Field Workplace – protection will start at 1am on Sunday morning
- It is going to value £19.95 and may be bought by the BT Participant, on BT Sport’s web site or their app – will probably be proven on BT TV, Sky and Virgin
- The present may also be bought after which stay streamed on cellular units with the BT Sport Field Workplace app for iOS and Android
McGregor v Poirier: On talkSPORT
talkSPORT.com might be operating a stay weblog from Vegas for all the most recent information, round-by-round updates and response to UFC 264.
We may even carry you all of the build-up from struggle camp all through the week for the perfect pre and post-fight protection.
talkSPORT and talkSPORT 2 may have updates all through the weekend as effectively.
McGregor v Poirier: Struggle card
Topic to alter
- MAIN EVENT: Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor, Light-weight
- Gilbert Burns vs. Stephen Thompson, Welterweight
- Tai Tuivasa vs. Greg Hardy, Heavyweight
- Irene Aldana vs. Yana Kunitskaya, Ladies’s Bantamweight
- Sean O’Malley vs. Kris Moutinho, Bantamweight
- Carlos Condit vs. Max Griffin, Welterweight
- Michel Pereira vs. Niko Worth, Welterweight
- Ryan Corridor vs. Ilia Topuria, Featherweight
- Dricus du Plessis vs. Trevin Giles, Middleweight
- Jessica Eye vs. Jennifer Maia, Ladies’s Flyweight
- Omari Akhmedov vs. Brad Tavares, Middleweight
- Jerome Rivera vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov, Flyweight
- Alen Amedovski vs. Hu Yaozong, Middleweight
McGregor v Poirier: What has been stated?
Conor McGregor: “I’ve been busy flat out placing the work in.
“Full focus, totally immersed in combined martial arts, it’s been nothing however combined martial arts.
“So I’m able to placed on a present.
“[I’m] in the perfect form of my life. Essentially the most vitality I’ve ever had coming right into a weight lower.
“In order that’s going to be in my favour and I’m extra enthusiastic about it, excited to get on these scales.”
McGregor v Poirier: Story of the tape
Conor McGregor – Dustin Poirier
Age: 32 – 32
Nationality: Irish – American
Top: 5ft 9 (175cm) – 5ft 9 (175cm)
Weight: 170lb (77kg) – 155lb (70kg)
Attain: 74 in (188 cm) – 72 in (183 cm)
File: 22/5 – 27/6
Knockouts/Submissions: 20 – 20