England tackle India this Sunday within the decider of their ODI collection and the ultimate recreation of their winter tour.
The well-known rivals have battled it out within the sub-continent all winter with the hosts taking the Check and T20 collection.
They’ve gained one ODI every and at the moment are set to face off this weekend to resolve the collection winner.
England misplaced the primary one-dayer after a stunning collapse however bounced again properly on Friday to assert a wonderful win with Jonny Bairstow and Ben Stokes shining.
talkSPORT has introduced you each ball of England’s tour and we’ll be in Pune but once more for the ultimate match too.
India vs England: Find out how to pay attention
Uninterrupted ball-by-ball protection of India vs England in Pune shall be dwell on talkSPORT 2.
Our good broadcast line-up for the match contains Darren Gough, Matt Prior, Alex Tudor, Man Swindells and Andrew McKenna.
The third ODI shall be held on the Maharashtra Cricket Affiliation Stadium on Sunday, March 26 and the motion will get below means at 9am.
You’ll be able to benefit from the advert-free protection on the talkSPORT app or pay attention on talkSPORT 2 from 8:30am. To tune in, click on under or HERE.
You may also pay attention through DAB digital radio or via your good speaker.
In the event you miss the dwell motion, there shall be a day by day highlights present at 9pm on talkSPORT 2.
Former England paceman Steve Harmison will even host an evaluation present on talkSPORT’s YouTube channel on the finish of play.
Complementing the dwell commentary shall be a day by day Following On podcast.
There will even be a two-hour highlights package deal for individuals who miss the motion, plus the Cricket Collective will ship common preview and evaluate reveals.
England’s schedule in India
- First Check: Feb 5-9 (Chennai) – England gained by 227 runs
- Second Check: Feb 13-17 (Chennai) – India gained by 317 runs
- Third Check: Feb 24-28 (Ahmedabad) – India gained by 10 wickets
- Fourth Check: March 4-8 (Ahmedabad) – India gained by an innings and 25 runs
- First T20I: March 12 (Ahmedabad) – England gained by Eight wickets
- Second T20I: March 14 (Ahmedabad) – India gained by 7 wickets
- Third T20I: March 16 (Ahmedabad) – England gained by Eight wickets
- Fourth T20I: March 18 (Ahmedabad) – India gained by Eight runs
- Fifth T20I: March 20 (Ahmedabad) – India gained by 36 runs
- First ODI: March 23 (Pune) – India gained by 66 runs
- Second ODI: March 26 (Pune) – England gained by 6 wickets
- Third ODI: March 28 (Pune)
India vs England groups
India ODI squad: Virat Kohli (captain), Yuzvendra Chahal, Shikhar Dhawan, Shubman Gill, Shreyas Iyer, Prasidh Krishna, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Thangarasu Natarajan, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Rishabh Pant, KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Mohammed Siraj, Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Suryakumar Yadav
England ODI Squad: Eoin Morgan, (captain), Moeen Ali, Jonathan Bairstow, Sam Billings, Jos Buttler, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Liam Livingstone, Matt Parkinson, Adil Rashid, Jason Roy, Ben Stokes, Reece Topley, Mark Wooden, Jake Ball, Chris Jordan, Dawid Malan