Premier League champions Liverpool journey to Crystal Palace this afternoon to kick off this weekend’s top-flight fixtures.
Jurgen Klopp’s Reds claimed an enormous win over title challengers Tottenham on Wednesday night time and can need to again that up in south London.
The Anfield giants can open up a six-point lead on the high of the desk with a win within the early kick-off.
Palace, in the meantime, are unbeaten in three league video games together with a draw at West Ham in midweek.
They misplaced dwelling and away to Liverpool final season however Roy Hodgson’s males have performed effectively this time period.
talkSPORT will likely be within the capital to deliver you this sport stay as we start one other bumper version of GameDay motion.
Crystal Palace v Liverpool: The right way to pay attention
This match will get below approach at 12:30pm on Saturday, December 19.
Full protection from Selhurst Park will likely be solely stay on talkSPORT, with our protection beginning at 11am.
Mark Saggers will likely be your host earlier than commentary from Clive Tyldesley and Dean Ashton.
To tune in, click on the radio participant under or HERE for the stay stream.
Listed below are the opposite methods to pay attention…
App iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is obtainable throughout the United Kingdom by way of DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Take heed to talkSPORT via your TV on the next channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
Crystal Palace v Liverpool: Group information
Ex-Liverpool striker Christian Benteke is suspended for Crystal Palace following his pink card towards West Ham on Wednesday.
Fellow former Crimson Mamadou Sakho is a doubt with a knock
Nathan Ferguson and Martin Kelly stay on the sidelines.
For Liverpool, Joel Matip will must be assessed as he continues to battle with again spasms.
The likes of Virgil van Dijk, Joe Gomez, Thiago Alcantara and Diogo Jota stay out.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is match once more and will likely be on the lookout for his first Premier League minutes of the marketing campaign.
Crystal Palace v Liverpool: Match stats and info
- Since their return to the Premier League in 2013, Crystal Palace haven’t stored a clear sheet in any of their 14 league video games towards Liverpool (W4 D1 L9), with the Eagles dropping every of their final six in a row towards the Reds.
- Liverpool have received every of their final 5 Premier League away video games towards Crystal Palace – solely towards Norwich (7, ongoing) and Aston Villa (6, 2011-2019) have they received extra consecutively on the highway within the competitors.
- Liverpool have misplaced simply one among their final 13 Premier League away video games in London (W8 D4), happening 1-2 at Arsenal final season. They’ve misplaced simply 4 of their 27 league video games within the capital below Jürgen Klopp, with every defeat coming towards completely different sides (West Ham, Tottenham, Chelsea, Arsenal).
- Liverpool have received their last league match earlier than Christmas in three of their final 4 seasons (D1) since a 0-Three defeat towards Watford in December 2015.
- Crystal Palace have stored only one clear sheet of their final 21 Premier League matches, a 1-Zero win over Southampton of their first sport of 2020-21. Their present 12-game run with out a shutout is their worst since a 14-game run between Might and November 2017.
- Liverpool are winless of their final 5 away league video games (D4 L1), drawing every of their final 4 in a row. They final went six matches with out a league win on the highway in January 2011, whereas the Reds final drew 5 such video games in succession again in December 1991 below Graeme Souness.
- Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson has misplaced six Premier League matches towards Liverpool since leaving the membership – the one managers to lose extra video games towards a membership they’ve beforehand managed are Mark Hughes vs Man City (10) and Graeme Souness vs Liverpool (7).
- Liverpool’s Sadio Mane has scored in every of his final six Premier League video games towards Crystal Palace – solely three gamers have ever scored in additional consecutive appearances towards a selected opponent within the competitors; Robin van Persie (Eight vs Stoke), Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink (7 vs West Ham) and Romelu Lukaku (7 vs West Ham).
- After netting 89% of his Premier League targets away from dwelling final season (8/9), all three of Roberto Firmino’s league targets this season have are available dwelling video games.
- In 21 Premier League appearances in December, Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah has scored 17 targets and assisted an extra 9, averaging a objective or help each 66 minutes. It’s his greatest objective involvement ratio in any month by which he has performed a couple of sport.