Burnley tackle Sheffield United this lunchtime as each groups look to proceed their unlikely European push.
Burnley have gained two on the bounce and at the moment are simply two factors behind Sheffield United in seventh.
A win for both facet would maintain them nicely within the hunt for Europe heading into the ultimate few fixtures this season.
The Blades thrashed the Clarets 3-Zero in November with John Fleck bagging a double.
Arsenal information dwell: Gunners ace in comparison with legned, Arteta quiet on Ozil and Guendouzi
Newcastle vs West Ham dwell at present: Group information, kick-off time, dwell stream, TV channel
How Levy’s errors have left Spurs taking a look at Liverpool like a child exterior a candy store
again on monitor
Chelsea bounce again from unhealthy defeat to West Ham with simple win over Watford
Burnley vs Sheffield United: The right way to pay attention
talkSPORT may have full protection of the match with kick-off set for 12pm.
Followers may have the choice to take heed to the sport with or with out crowd noise, so you’ll be able to select whichever method fits you greatest.
Mark Saggers can be your host whereas Mark Wilson and Danny Mills can be on commentary obligation – to pay attention in click on on one of many radio gamers beneath.
Hearken to talkSPORT commentary with crowd noise
Hearken to talkSPORT commentary with out crowd noise (obtainable from kick-off time)
Right here’s the opposite methods you’ll be able to take heed to our unique radio protection…
iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
talkSPORT is obtainable throughout the United Kingdom through DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
Hearken to talkSPORT by way of your TV on the next channels:
Sky: Channel 0108
Virgin Media: Channel 927
Freeview: Channel 723
Freesat: Channel 731
Burnley vs Sheffield United: Confirmed groups
Burnley: Pope, Bardsley, Tarkowski, Lengthy, Taylor, McNeil, Westwood, Brownhill, Pieters, Rodriguez, Vydra.
Subs: Gudmundsson, Wooden, Brady, Peacock-Farrell, Thompson, Dunne, Thomas, Goodridge, Benson.
Sheffield Utd: Henderson, Basham, Egan, Robinson, Baldock, Berge, Norwood, Osborn, Stevens, McBurnie, McGoldrick.
Subs: O’Connell, Sharp, Jagielka, Kieron Freeman, Mousset, Moore, Rodwell, Zivkovic.
Referee: Peter Banks (Norwich)
Burnley vs Sheffield United: Match stats
- That is the primary time Burnley are internet hosting Sheffield United in a top-flight league match since a 3-1 victory in February 1976.
- Following their 3-Zero win at Bramall Lane within the reverse fixture, Sheffield United wish to do the league double over Burnley for the primary time since 2005-06 within the Championship, whereas they final beat Burnley twice in the identical top-flight season again in 1967-68.
- The final Yorkshire membership to do the Premier League double over a Lancashire facet had been Leeds in opposition to Blackburn in 2003-04. Certainly, earlier than Sheffield United’s win over Burnley within the reverse fixture, Yorkshire sides had been winless in 16 Premier League video games in opposition to Lancashire golf equipment (D8 L8).
- Burnley are unbeaten of their final 5 Premier League dwelling video games (W3 D2), maintaining a clear sheet in three of these. In the meantime, in opposition to promoted sides Burnley have misplaced simply one in all their final 10 at Turf Moor (W6 D3), although it was of their final such match versus Aston Villa (1-2).
- Sheffield United have misplaced their final two away league video games, as many as that they had of their first 14 on the street within the Premier League this season. They’ve shipped six objectives in these two defeats, greater than that they had of their earlier six away from dwelling (5).
- Simply 9% of the objectives conceded by Burnley within the Premier League this season have been from set-piece conditions (4/45 – excluding penalties), the bottom ratio within the division.
- Sheffield United’s 3-1 win over Spurs was solely the third time this season that they had scored three objectives in a Premier League sport, though one of many others was a 3-Zero win over Burnley. The Blades haven’t scored 3 times in consecutive top-flight video games since Might/August 1993 (4-2 vs Chelsea, 3-1 vs Swindon City).
- Solely Liverpool have stored extra Premier League clear sheets than Burnley this season (13), with no facet having stored extra at dwelling than the Clarets (8). That is their highest variety of clear sheets in a top-flight marketing campaign since 1954-55 (16).
- Burnley have used simply 62 substitutes of their 32 Premier League video games this season (fewer than every other facet), and simply 4 of the 15 obtainable to them because the league restarted.
- No group has scored extra objectives through substitutes within the Premier League this season than Sheffield United (7, degree with Manchester City), with striker Lys Mousset scoring three of these, the joint-most within the division.