Newcastle and Fulham face off on Saturday night in a giant conflict on the backside of the desk.
Newcastle, who’re 14th within the top-flight, had been effectively overwhelmed by Leeds in midweek and must bounce again.
Fulham, in the meantime, drew with Brighton final day trip and stay in actual menace of relegation.
talkSPORT’s GameDay particular will finish on Tyneside this weekend.
Newcastle v Fulham: Easy methods to hear
This match will get beneath method at 8pm on Saturday, December 19.
Full protection from St James’ Park might be solely stay on talkSPORT, with our protection beginning at 7pm.
Faye Carruthers might be your host earlier than commentary from Mark Wilson and John Hartson.
To tune in, click on the radio participant beneath or HERE for the stay stream.
Listed here are the opposite methods to hear…
App iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is obtainable throughout the United Kingdom through DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Take heed to talkSPORT via your TV on the next channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
Newcastle v Fulham: Staff information
Newcastle will as soon as once more be lacking a number of gamers amid fears two are affected by long-term Covid-19.
Isaac Hayden and Federico Fernandez each performed at Leeds in midweek after recovering from the virus, however extra unnamed members of the squad are nonetheless unavailable – with two particularly unwell.
Javier Manquillo, Jamaal Lascelles, Fabian Schar and Allan Saint-Maximin have been lacking in latest weeks, however Andy Carroll is approaching full health after a calf downside.
Martin Dubravka is closing in on his return from a long-term ankle harm.
For Fulham, Bobby Decordova-Reid faces a late health verify forward of the journey to St James’ Park.
The 27-year-old ahead has picked up a quad concern, and might be checked on the final minute forward of the St James’ Park encounter.
Former Newcastle striker Aleksandar Mitrovic will come into rivalry to begin towards his previous membership, as he continues to shake off latest harm points.
Newcastle v Fulham: Match stats and info
- Newcastle are unbeaten of their final 5 Premier League house video games towards Fulham (W3 D2), with the final such fixture ending 0-Zero in December 2018.
- Fulham have failed to attain in 4 of their final 5 Premier League conferences with Newcastle, as many as they’d of their first 21 video games towards them within the competitors.
- Newcastle United have received their closing league match earlier than Christmas in 10 of their final 15 seasons (D3 L2) and are unbeaten of their final 5 (W3 D2) since a 0-1 defeat to Sunderland in December 2014.
- Newcastle are with no clear sheet of their final 10 Premier League house video games, since beating Sheffield United 3-Zero again in June. Nevertheless, the Magpies have received three of their final 5 at St James’ Park (L2).
- Newcastle are the primary staff to play all three promoted sides in three consecutive Premier League video games since Manchester United in September 2014, who drew 0-Zero with Burnley, beat QPR 4-Zero and misplaced 3-5 towards Leicester City beneath Louis van Gaal.
- Fulham wish to preserve back-to-back Premier League clear sheets for the primary time since April 2019 (three in a row); the Cottagers have solely two clear sheets of their final 43 away matches within the top-flight, although a kind of was at Newcastle in December 2018.
- Of their final match towards Leeds, Newcastle conceded 5 objectives in a top-flight league match towards a newly promoted facet for the primary time since August 1958 towards Blackburn. The Magpies have shipped 21 objectives of their opening 12 league video games, their most since conceding 22 in 2015/16, once they went on to be relegated.
- Fulham are the one facet but to concede from exterior the field within the Premier League this season. Of their final marketing campaign within the competitors, the Cottagers had been considered one of 5 sides to concede a minimum of 10 objectives from distance.
- That is Newcastle boss Steve Bruce’s first match towards Fulham since dropping 0-1 within the 2018 Championship play-off closing with Aston Villa – he has, nonetheless, received his final 4 house league matches towards the Cottagers.
- Newcastle’s Callum Wilson registered his 10th purpose involvement – an help for Jeff Hendrick – in his 11th Premier League look for the membership towards Leeds (7 objectives, Three assists), the quickest English participant to achieve double figures for objectives/assists within the Premier League for the Magpies since Alan Shearer in October 1996 (10th match).