West Ham and Leeds face off tonight as two of this season’s shock packages conflict within the Premier League.
West Ham misplaced at Manchester City final day trip whereas Leeds have been overwhelmed by Aston Villa.
However either side have gained loads of plaudits this time period and can wish to win this night to spice up their European hopes.
The Hammers beat Leeds 2-1 in December with Angelo Ogbonna scoring a late winner.
West Ham v Leeds: How one can watch
This match can be held on the London Stadium on Monday, March Eight and can kick-off at 8pm.
This recreation is being broadcast on Sky Sports activities Principal Occasion and Sky Sports activities Premier League from 7pm.
Sky Sports activities clients can stay stream this through the app utilizing their cellular, pill or pc units.
If not, you should buy a Sky Sports activities Day Move from NowTV for £9.99.
West Ham v Leeds: Group information
West Ham may have an issue in aim with each Lukasz Fabianski and Darren Randolph nursing accidents.
Fabianski has an arm harm whereas Randolph has injured his hip which means David Martin might have to come back in.
Angelo Ogbonna, Arthur Masuaku and Andriy Yarmolenko are out however Ryan Fredericks may return from a groin difficulty.
Leeds must assess a number of gamers forward of kick-off.
Kalvin Phillips, Robin Koch, Pascal Struijk, Rodrigo and Ian Poveda are all in rivalry to characteristic.
West Ham v Leeds: What has been stated?
West Ham boss David Moyes believes Michail Antonio nonetheless has an opportunity of enjoying for England amid rumours he may change allegiance to Jamaica.
Moyes stated: “If I’m taking a look at it from a distance, Gareth Southgate has tended to decide on a number of the younger gamers over some extra senior.
“But when Mick scores a bundle for us and helps us within the run-in then I’m nonetheless hopeful it’d occur.
“On no account am I saying him selecting Jamaica could be a foul alternative, however barely for egocentric causes if he was chosen for England it will imply he has received much less travelling than if he does select Jamaica.
“Everyone knows while you get a bit older, when you have not been chosen on your nation you may want the chance to play worldwide soccer elsewhere and if that occurred I wouldn’t be telling him to not do it.
“I might be wishing him my finest and saying, ‘Go on and do what you suppose is best for you’.
“However, in the identical breath, you’ll suppose if he was having to go and play for Jamaica it will impact journey and many others, for somebody who hasn’t been doing it since he was 20 or 21. That may be my solely drawback with that.
“In the intervening time, I simply need him to maintain enjoying effectively for us and the massive factor can be for him to maintain match and in bodily situation.”
West Ham v Leeds: Match stats and info
- West Ham need to full their first league double over Leeds since 1953-54 within the second tier, whereas they final beat them in each top-flight conferences in a season again in 1929-30.
- Leeds have misplaced simply one among their 10 Premier League away video games in opposition to West Ham (W6 D3), happening 0-Three in March 1998. That is their first such go to since a 4-Three victory in November 2002.
- This would be the 100th completely different league assembly between West Ham and Leeds. The Whites would be the 13th completely different aspect West Ham have confronted 100+ occasions in league soccer, with the Hammers solely having a decrease win price in opposition to Liverpool (19.8%) and Arsenal (23.2%) than they do in opposition to Leeds (25.3%). In the meantime, of the seven opponents Leeds could have confronted 100+ occasions (together with West Ham), their highest win price is in opposition to the Hammers (47%).
- West Ham United need to win three consecutive residence Premier League matches for the primary time since March 2019, whereas supervisor David Moyes hasn’t gained three in a row at residence since successful his final six as Everton supervisor in 2013.
- Leeds have misplaced 12 of their final 13 in London in all competitions (D1), shedding all 4 within the capital within the Premier League this season. Leeds are one among solely three top-flight sides but to win a degree in London this time period, together with Sheffield United and West Bromwich Albion.
- None of Leeds United’s final 17 league matches have ended as a draw (W8 L9), their longest run since December 2008 (additionally 17 in a row). They final had an extended run ending in November 2006, after they went 18 and not using a draw.
- Amongst groups he’s confronted at the very least 5 occasions in his league managerial profession, in opposition to no sides has David Moyes registered the next win ratio than in opposition to Leeds (80%, Four wins in 5 video games). That is his first residence league recreation in opposition to the Whites since September 2003, a 4-Zero Everton win with Steve Watson scoring a hat-trick.
- Stuart Dallas is but to finish on the successful aspect for Leeds United in London in 23 makes an attempt in all competitions (D6 L17). The final time Dallas ended on the successful aspect in London was in Could 2015 – a house recreation for Brentford in opposition to Wigan within the Championship.
- Michail Antonio has been straight concerned in 19 objectives in his final 22 Premier League begins for West Ham (15 objectives, Four assists), though he has by no means scored in eight league appearances in opposition to Leeds, the joint-most he’s confronted a staff with out scoring together with Wolves.
- Leeds United winger Raphinha has been straight concerned in eight objectives in 9 away Premier League begins (Three objectives, 5 assists). The one Leeds participant concerned in additional than eight objectives of their first 10 away Premier League begins was Michael Bridges in 1999-00 (Eight objectives, 1 help).