In a post-pandemic world, the salon expertise as we all know it’s going to look very totally different – each for purchasers and hairdressers. As salons throughout the UK now gear up for hopeful reopening dates in July, Henkel Magnificence Care Skilled is offering 4 weeks of focussed assist for its companions throughout all facets of the enterprise: from PPE provision to bespoke schooling to make sure that each member of the salon workforce is prepared for a secure and profitable return to work.
Henkel has sourced high quality PPE, in order that salon house owners who’re Henkel clients will be capable to order gadgets to guard themselves and their purchasers. The PPE obtainable consists of:
- surgical grade face masks (for each purchasers and stylists);
- disposable gloves, capes and towels (unbranded);
- face visors;
- hand sanitiser.
The PPE is offered to anybody with a Henkel account, and can be obtainable to wholesalers for each their employees and for retail.
Pre-orders for PPE will likely be taken through the Henkel salesforce, with supply anticipated within the final week of June, forward of provisional reopening dates.
Salon Well being & Security Pointers
Henkel PPS educators are offering on-line coaching for salon groups, to speak the mandatory procedures for workers and purchasers.
This schooling will cowl easy methods to restrict contact in salon, easy methods to schedule appointments bearing in mind new timings; how create a secure consumer journey and easy methods to implement stringent hygiene and cleansing processes.
All on-line coaching will likely be backed up with a Henkel handbook, which incorporates checklists, each day routines and salon hygiene recommendation, in order that workforce members have a reference level always to assist keep requirements long run.
This handbook can be obtainable on-line, for quick and simple session and may be accessed at: bit.ly/SKPSafetyGuidelines
Within the run-up to provisional reopening dates in July, Schwarzkopf Skilled will likely be constructing on the success of its common Instagram Reside periods with a month of business-specific periods, hosted by Nationwide PPS Supervisor UK & IRE, Kay Brady.
These ask-anything Q&As will characteristic a salon proprietor visitor every week, as Kay talks by secure and fast salon providers, in addition to the nitty gritty of scheduling appointments and making a secure salon atmosphere.
The matters being lined are:
- w/c 1 June – Shade 10 and ChromaID
- The advantages of each color ranges and the way they are often utilised within the quick reopening interval – the pace of Shade 10 will make it essential, whereas ChromaID doesn’t require pores and skin testing which makes it very best for purchasers who gained’t have been examined for 3 months (the instructed period of time required for brand new patch assessments).
- w/c eight June – Well being and Security within the Salon
- What processes ought to be in place within the salon, how groups ought to be skilled, easy methods to keep a salon ambiance with new procedures in place and easy methods to educate purchasers on what is predicted of them.
- w/c 15 June – Making ready to Reopen
- Learn how to prepare your workforce – and in what – forward of reopening, easy methods to handle pores and skin testing for purchasers, workforce communication and easy methods to function with workforce members who solely color or reduce.
- w/c 22 June – Managing Appointments
- Learn how to handle – and the place to start out – with appointments, easy methods to prep purchasers earlier than they arrive, easy methods to create consumer questionnaires, easy methods to host on-line consultations, easy methods to handle pricing and easy methods to maximise reserving programs.
Lastly, the Schwarzkopf Skilled PPS Crew has 4 extra weeks of devoted schooling for salon companions obtainable. These in-depth schooling periods are for Schwarzkopf Skilled salons and hairdressers completely, and can cowl matters together with color correction and hair well being, in addition to refreshers on favorite product traces. With 4 periods per week, these schooling periods are excellent for the entire salon workforce and may be booked immediately by your salon rep.
- w/c 1 June
- Hair Rehab and Retail Secrets and techniques
- w/c 9 June
- Igora Blonde Perfection and Final BlondMe
- w/c 16 June
- Fast Software Companies and Learn how to Repair It
- w/c 23 June
- tbh – True, Lovely, Sincere color and Fast Software Companies
- w/c 30 June
- Learn how to Repair It and Hair Rehab
Julian Crane, Normal Supervisor UK & Eire for Henkel Magnificence Care Skilled, feedback: “We’ve been extremely impressed by the positivity and proactive responses of our hairdressing group in the course of the lockdown interval, and have been proud to assist the broader trade with initiatives like Assist Your Salon, our charitable donations and social media stay periods to encourage and educate. Now, as we transfer into what’s hopefully the ultimate 4 weeks of lockdown, we’re proud to be supporting our salon companions with sensible assets, focused schooling focussing on reopening and ongoing social media periods that present actual, sensible recommendation and a possibility to listen to from friends and ask questions. Because the trade prepares for hopeful reopening, we really feel assured that we’re offering our salon companions and the hairdressing group with the assets they should do with confidence.”