Arsenal have a brand new identify amongst their prime ten greatest ever signings following their beautiful deadline day swoop for Atletico Madrid midfielder Thomas Partey.
The Gunners have been after the Ghanaian all through the 2020 summer time switch window and eventually paid his £45million buyout clause to land him on the final minute.
Man United information: Dortmund ‘surprised’ by last-ditch bid, Cavani speaks about No. 7 shirt
Arsenal to open up Emirates for some followers to look at away conflict in opposition to Man City
Jack Wilshere reveals Arsene Wenger recommendation and future hopes amid Rangers hyperlinks
He joins the likes of Nicolas Pepe, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette on Arsenal’s checklist of priciest offers.
Pepe stays the most costly participant to move to north London however is but to really present his greatest for the membership.
He’ll be hoping to hit prime type within the top-flight this season and justify his mammoth price-tag.
Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez are additionally on the checklist and have each enraged the fanbase over current years for differing causes.
The Gunners’ prime ten is definitely a mixture of success tales, pricy flops and a little bit of every little thing in-between.
Listed here are Arsenal’s prime ten greatest signings thus far…
10. Lucas Torreira – Sampdoria, £25m, July 2018
9. William Saliba – Saint-Etienne, £27m, July 2019
8. Shkodran Mustafi – Valencia, £37m, August 2016
7. Alexis Sanchez – Barcelona, £38m, July 2014
6. Granit Xhaka – Borussia Monchengladbach, £40m, Might 2016
5. Mesut Ozil – Actual Madrid, £42m, September 2013
4. Thomas Partey – Atletico Madrid, £45m, July 2017
3. Alexandre Lacazette – Lyon, £47m, October 2020
2. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – Borussia Dortmund, £57m, January 2018
1. Nicolas Pepe – Lille , £72m, August 2019