In-form Everton host Arsenal within the Premier League this night because the strain continues to mount on Mikel Arteta.
The Toffees have bounced again from their dip in kind and have impressively claimed back-to-back wins over Chelsea and Leicester this week.
Carlo Ancelotti’s males may transfer as much as second within the desk with a win over Arsenal.
The Gunners, in the meantime, are down in 15th and nonetheless struggling for confidence.
They drew with Southampton in midweek and Arteta is aware of he wants to begin turning issues round.
talkSPORT shall be on Merseyside to deliver you this conflict stay as a part of our thrilling GameDay motion this weekend.
Everton v Arsenal: The best way to pay attention
This match will get beneath approach at 5:30pm on Saturday, December 19.
Full protection from Goodison Park shall be solely stay on talkSPORT, with our protection beginning at 5pm.
Faye Carruthers shall be your host earlier than commentary from Sam Matterface and Danny Mills.
To tune in, click on the radio participant beneath or HERE for the stay stream.
Listed here are the opposite methods to pay attention…
App iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is accessible throughout the United Kingdom by way of DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Hearken to talkSPORT by your TV on the next channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
Everton v Arsenal: Crew information
Everton star Allan will miss out having injured his hamstring throughout Wednesday’s win at Leicester.
James Rodriguez stays a doubt with a calf harm however Seamus Coleman may return after a hamstring situation of his personal.
Lucas Digne and Fabian Delph stay out.
Arsenal duo Gabriel and Granit Xhaka are suspended for this sport.
Hector Bellerin has accomplished his personal ban and might return however Thomas Partey remains to be out.
Sead Kolasinac is unlikely to characteristic whereas Reiss Nelson may miss out too.
Everton v Arsenal: Match stats and details
- Everton have stored a clear sheet in every of their final two dwelling Premier League video games in opposition to Arsenal (W1 D1), final conserving three in a row at dwelling to the Gunners between November 1966 and April 1969.
- Arsenal have received extra Premier League video games (34) and scored extra Premier League targets (110) in opposition to Everton than they’ve versus another opponent within the competitors. Certainly, their 110 targets in opposition to the Toffees is greater than any aspect has netted in opposition to one other in Premier League historical past.
- Everton haven’t received their closing league match earlier than Christmas in any of their final six seasons (D2 L4) since a 2-1 win in opposition to Swansea City in December 2013.
- Since beating Fulham 3-Zero on the opening day, Arsenal have scored simply twice of their final 5 away league video games (W1 D1 L3), failing to seek out the online of their final two. The Gunners final went three away league video games with out a aim in September 2017.
- Arsenal have misplaced eight of their final 12 Premier League matches kicking off at 5.30pm (W3 D1), though considered one of their wins in that point was a 5-1 victory over Everton in February 2018.
- Arsenal have received simply 14 factors from 13 Premier League video games this season, their lowest tally at this stage of a top-flight marketing campaign since 1974-75 (9 pts – assuming 3pts/win). Certainly, Arsenal have picked up only one win of their final 9 Premier League video games (W1 D2 L6).
- Since Mikel Arteta took cost of his first Arsenal sport in December 2019, the Gunners have received extra matches in cup competitions (14 of 17) than they’ve within the Premier League (13 of 33).
- Everton supervisor Carlo Ancelotti has misplaced his final three matches in opposition to Arsenal in all competitions – in his managerial profession, he has solely misplaced 4 occasions in a row in opposition to an opponent as soon as beforehand, doing so in opposition to Inter Milan between 2009 and 2018.
- Arsenal’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored 4 targets in his 4 Premier League begins in opposition to Everton, although all of those targets have come on the Emirates.
- Everton’s Richarlison is seeking to rating in consecutive Premier League appearances for the primary time since February 2020, when the second sport on this run got here in opposition to Arsenal.