Wolves host Tottenham this night as Spurs look to hit again from their latest dip in kind.
Jose Mourinho’s facet have been poor in latest weeks and misplaced to Leicester final Sunday.
They should bounce again however face a tough journey to the West Midlands right now.
Wolves additionally misplaced final trip, happening 2-1 at Burnley, however can transfer into the highest half of the desk with a win.
Wolves v Tottenham: How one can watch
This match might be held at Molineux on Sunday, December 27 and can kick-off at 7:15pm.
It’s being broadcast on Sky Sports activities Major Occasion and Sky Sports activities Premier League from 7pm and follows their protection of Liverpool v West Brom.
Sky Sports activities prospects can stay stream this by way of the app utilizing their cell, pill or pc gadgets.
If not, you should purchase a Sky Sports activities Day Go from NowTV for £8.99.
Wolves v Tottenham: Crew information
Wolves hope Leander Dendoncker and Willy Boly might be out there for the go to of Tottenham.
Belgium midfielder Dendoncker missed Monday’s 2-1 defeat at Burnley after choosing up an damage within the earlier sport in opposition to Chelsea.
Boly was an unused substitute at Turf Moor and will return, however Raul Jimenez and Jonny stay sidelined.
Tottenham, in the meantime, might be with out Giovani Lo Celso attributable to a hamstring damage which is able to preserve him out for the festive interval.
Gareth Bale might be assessed after he got here off at half-time through the Carabao Cup quarter-final win at Stoke with a calf downside, having given his facet the first-half lead.
Japhet Tanganga may even miss out for Jose Mourinho’s staff along with his shoulder situation.
Wolves v Tottenham: What has been stated?
Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho: “It is rather onerous on this league to have constant runs as a result of each sport could be very troublesome.
“We have been in a interval the place we needed to play in opposition to the thought of high six groups the place we acquired them in a row and a few folks can say now we’re going to get a neater run of matches.
“What is less complicated? Go to Wolves and play Fulham and Leeds? It’s not simpler, this can be a league the place we’re and we needs to be very pleased with that and never unhappy with that.
“We needs to be completely satisfied as a result of it’s a unbelievable league.”
On compatriot Nuno Espirito Santo, Mourinho stated: “Nuno is an excellent coach it doesn’t matter if Wolves are second, third, eighth or ninth.
“I believe this can be a query I reply for 3 years in a row, each time I play Wolves this query comes.
“You simply want to repeat and paste what I say. Excellent coach, nice work, the outcomes are there. You understand my reply he’s an excellent coach.”
Wolves v Tottenham: Match stats and information
- Following their 3-2 win at Spurs within the final Premier League assembly between the edges, Wolves need to safe back-to-back league wins in opposition to them for the primary time because the 2009-10 marketing campaign, after they accomplished a league double over them.
- Spurs have received every of their final three Premier League away video games in opposition to Wolves, netting a minimum of twice every time. Certainly, simply one in all Spurs’ 4 Premier League defeats to Wolves has come at Molineux (0-1 in February 2010).
- Since their return to the Premier League in 2018, Wolves have received 17 of their 19 Premier League dwelling video games when scoring the primary purpose, drawing the opposite two.
- Tottenham have misplaced their final two Premier League video games, as many as they’d of their earlier 22 within the competitors (W12 D8). Spurs haven’t misplaced three consecutive league video games since November 2012 below André Villas-Boas.
- After successful their first 4 Premier League away video games this season, Spurs are winless of their final three on the highway (D2 L1). Nonetheless, they’re but to lose consecutive away league video games below José Mourinho.
- Having netted 15 objectives of their first 5 Premier League video games this season (Three per sport), Tottenham have netted simply 10 of their final 9 within the competitors (1.1 per sport). 20 of their 25 league objectives this season (80%) have been scored by both Son Heung-min (11) or Harry Kane (9).
- Wolves haven’t saved a clear sheet in any of their final seven Premier League video games (W2 D1 L4), having shut their opponents out in 4 of their first seven this season (W4 D1 L2).
- Since their return to the Premier League in 2018, Wolves common simply 0.7 objectives per Premier League sport with out Raúl Jiménez within the beginning lineup, in comparison with 1.Three goals-per-game when the Mexican does begin.
- Tottenham’s Harry Kane has scored 9 Premier League objectives this season; his subsequent strike will see him grow to be simply the fourth Englishman to succeed in double figures in seven consecutive Premier League campaigns, after Michael Owen (97-98 to 03-04), Frank Lampard (10 between 03-04 and 12-13) and Wayne Rooney (11 between 04-05 and 14-15).
- Gareth Bale has by no means scored in six earlier league appearances in opposition to Wolves (5 with Spurs, 1 with Southampton). The Welshman has solely confronted Everton (8) extra with out discovering the web in English league soccer.