Leicester conflict with Arsenal on Sunday lunchtime hoping to maneuver into second within the Premier League desk.
The Foxes beat Aston Villa final weekend to proceed their good kind and might leapfrog Manchester United with one other win.
They host an Arsenal aspect this weekend who’re eleventh within the desk and misplaced to Manchester City final day trip.
Leicester beat Arsenal 1-Zero in October because of Jamie Vardy’s late winner and the Gunners will probably be determined for revenge.
Three factors for Mikel Arteta’s aspect will transfer them above north London rivals Tottenham, who play later right this moment.
Leicester vs Arsenal: Learn how to hear
This match will get below manner at 12pm on Sunday, February 28.
Full protection from the King Energy will probably be solely reside on talkSPORT, with our pre-match build-up beginning at 11am.
Mark Saggers will probably be your host and commentary will come from Nigel Adderley and Dean Ashton.
To tune in, click on the radio participant beneath or HERE for the reside stream.
Listed below are the opposite methods to hear…
App iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is offered throughout the United Kingdom through DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Hearken to talkSPORT by way of your TV on the next channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
Leicester vs Arsenal: Confirmed crew information
Leicester: Schmeichel, Castagne, Evans, Soyuncu, Thomas, Tielemans, Ndidi, Ricardo Pereira, Iheanacho, Barnes, Vardy
Subs: Albrighton, Ward, Amartey, Below, Choudhury, Mendy, Fuchs, Daley-Campbell, Tavares
Arsenal: Leno, Cedric, Luiz, Pablo Mari, Tierney, Elneny, Xhaka, Pepe, Smith-Rowe, Willian, Lacazette
Subs: Bellerin, Saka, Ceballos, Odegaard, Aubameyang, Holding, Thomas, Ryan, Martinelli
Leicester vs Arsenal: What has been stated?
Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta: “We’ve got to journey again on a four-hour flight however we gained’t use that as an excuse,” he stated. “We’ve got to take care of that, we all know that while you play in European competitors you’ve to have the ability to carry out each three days and we’ll put together to play Leicester with the identical depth like we all the time do.
“They’ve been actually constant within the league. I feel they’ve accomplished a whole lot of good issues, there’s not any luck or something like that in how they’ve developed as a crew.
“Clearly they’ve a very good supervisor, an ideal teaching employees they usually have made a whole lot of good choices in the previous couple of seasons.
“They’ve constructed a manner of taking part in which is totally suited to their recruitment coverage, and with a little bit of time the standard that they’d already within the crew – plus some younger abilities that they’ve recruited and skilled gamers they have already got – they’ve a very good combination. I feel they completely deserve the place they’re in for the time being.”
Leicester vs Arsenal: Match stats and info
- Leicester City have gained 4 of their final six Premier League matches towards Arsenal (D1 L1), yet one more than of their earlier 36 top-flight league matches towards the Gunners (D10 L23).
- Arsenal have misplaced their final three away Premier League matches towards Leicester, receiving extra pink playing cards (2) than targets scored (1) in these three video games.
- Leicester have misplaced as soon as to Arsenal on the King Energy this season, dropping 0-2 within the League Cup. The one crew to beat the Foxes twice on the King Energy in a season is Chelsea, who did so in each 2016-17 and 2017-18.
- Arsenal have gained simply 14.3% of their Premier League matches on the King Energy Stadium (1/7) – amongst stadiums at which they’ve performed at the least 5 video games, solely at Hillsborough (12.5%) and Outdated Trafford (13.8%) have they got a decrease win ratio within the competitors.
- Three totally different groups have already accomplished the Premier League double over Arsenal this season (Aston Villa, Man City, Wolves), essentially the most in a single marketing campaign towards the Gunners since 1994-95 (4 – Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle and QPR).
- Leicester City have gained six of their seven Premier League video games instantly following a European fixture this season (L1), whereas Arsenal have misplaced six of their seven such video games (W1).
- Arsenal have misplaced consecutive away league video games 5 instances below Mikel Arteta (together with a present run), final dropping three in a row in February 2019. On every of the 4 earlier events the Gunners have misplaced back-to-back away video games below the Spaniard, they’ve gained their subsequent such match.
- Solely Wayne Rooney (12) has scored extra Premier League targets towards Arsenal than Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy, who has scored 11 targets in 12 appearances towards the Gunners.
- Each James Maddison (8) and Harvey Barnes (9) are having fun with their finest goalscoring season for Leicester within the Premier League. Between them, they’ve been concerned in 19 of Leicester’s final 26 Premier League targets.
- Arsenal captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored 38 targets in 50 Premier League video games performed on Sundays, 14 greater than he has on all different days of the week mixed within the competitors (24 in 56).