Premier League title contenders Liverpool and Tottenham face off in an enormous conflict this week.
Either side drew on the weekend and are on 25 factors every on the prime of the desk.
Jurgen Klopp and Jose Mourinho will look to deal a significant blow to their rivals at Anfield this week in what may very well be an important match within the title race.
The winner will open up a 3 level hole going into the hectic festive schedule.
Liverpool v Tottenham: Date and kick-off time
This match will probably be held at Anfield on Wednesday, December 16 and can kick-off at 8pm.
Liverpool did the double over Tottenham final season together with a 2-1 win on this fixture.
Spurs have solely overwhelmed the Reds as soon as of their final 17 conferences.
Liverpool v Tottenham: TV channel and dwell stream
The sport will probably be proven on Amazon Prime from 7pm with Alan Shearer, Peter Crouch and Roberto Martinez becoming a member of the streaming giants for this one.
Current and new Prime members can watch the sport by way of the Prime Video app, throughout cellular, Fireplace TV, video games consoles, Virgin’s V6 TV Field, BT TV, TalkTalk TV, Apple TV, Chromecast and on-line.
Followers can even watch the motion on Prime Video in 4K Extremely HD at no further value.
Non-members can begin a 30-day FREE trial of Amazon Prime – which can grant them entry to all the motion.
Alternatively, new prospects can be a part of Amazon Prime for simply £7.99 per thirty days or £79 for the 12 months.
Followers can see each objective from the evening’s different video games instantly within the Targets Centre.
Amazon Prime members can stream as much as three video games on totally different units on the identical time. Every match could have its personal on-screen pundits, build-up and post-match evaluation.
Liverpool v Tottenham: Workforce information
Joel Matip is a harm doubt for Liverpool because of a again downside whereas Naby Keita is more likely to miss out once more.
Thiago Alcantara just isn’t match sufficient to return but however Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain might make his first league look for the season.
Diogo Jota is ready to be out for a number of weeks and has joined Virgil van Dijk, James Milner, Joe Gomez, Xhredan Shaqiri and Konstantinos Tsimikas on the sidelines.
For Tottenham, Gareth Bale is ready to overlook out once more.
Erik Lamela stays out however Spurs have a full squad to choose from in any other case.
The likes of Matt Doherty, Giovani Lo Celso and Lucas Moura are pushing for begins.
Liverpool v Tottenham: Match stats and details
- Liverpool have misplaced simply certainly one of their final 15 Premier League video games in opposition to Tottenham (W10 D4), taking place 1-Four at Wembley in October 2017. The Reds have received their final 4 in opposition to Spurs within the league, all by a margin of only one objective (3x 2-1, 1x 1-0).
- Tottenham have received simply certainly one of their final 26 Premier League away video games in opposition to Liverpool (D8 L17), successful 2-Zero in Could 2011 below Harry Redknapp.
- Tottenham have received three of their final seven away league video games in opposition to reigning top-flight champions (D2 L2), beating Man Utd in 2013-14, Leicester in 2016-17 and Chelsea in 2017-18 – they’d solely received three of their earlier 40 such matches (D6 L31).
- Spurs have by no means misplaced six consecutive matches in opposition to Liverpool in all competitions – they final endured such a dropping run in opposition to an opponent versus Man Utd between September 2001 and September 2004 (seven defeats in a row).
- Liverpool have already dropped 11 factors within the Premier League this season (W7 D4 L1), with the Reds solely dropping 15 within the entirety of their title-winning season in 2019/20, taking them till the 35th sport final season to drop their 11th level in a 1-1 draw with Burnley.
- Tottenham supervisor Jose Mourinho has by no means received away in opposition to Liverpool’s Jürgen Klopp in 5 makes an attempt in all competitions (D2 L3), making the German the supervisor he’s confronted probably the most away from house with out ever tasting victory.
- Tottenham’s Gareth Bale has been concerned in 5 objectives in his final 4 video games in opposition to Liverpool in all competitions (three objectives, 2 assists), with this match probably his first sport in opposition to them because the 2018 UEFA Champions League closing with Actual Madrid (2 objectives).
- Liverpool have scored their final 18 Premier League penalties, with Mohamed Salah changing 12 of these. This run of consecutive scoring from the spot is the longest by a staff since Sunderland scored 23 consecutive penalties between March 2012 and January 2017.
- Spurs striker Harry Kane has been straight concerned in 5 objectives in six away Premier League video games in opposition to Liverpool (Four objectives, 1 help). Kane has scored in 4 video games at Anfield and by no means ended on the successful facet (D2 L2), with solely Nigel Clough (5 video games) and Dougie Freedman (6) ever scoring in additional video games at one stadium with out successful in Premier League historical past, with each Clough and Freedman doing so on the City Floor.
- Spurs striker Harry Kane has been concerned in 19 objectives in 12 Premier League video games this season (9 objectives, 10 assists). One other objective will see him attain double figures for each objectives and assists – the fewest appearances wanted to realize this in a season in Premier League historical past is 17 video games, achieved by Cesc Fàbregas in 2009/10 for Arsenal.