Arsenal journey to Burnley on Saturday hoping to proceed their current resurgence and chase down the European spots.
A comeback victory over Benfica final week was adopted by a powerful 3-1 win at Leicester, however Mikel Arteta’s males stay 10th within the Premier League desk this season.
In the meantime, defeat for Burnley may depart the Clarets wanting over their shoulders with simply six factors presently separating them from Fulham within the relegation zone.
Sean Dyche’s males will take braveness from the actual fact they received the reverse fixture on the Emirates 1-Zero earlier this season.
Burnley vs Arsenal: Find out how to hear
The match will kick off at 12:30pm on Saturday at Turf Moor.
Our protection shall be introduced by Reshmin Chowdhury, with commentary from Sam Matterface and Trevor Sinclair.
To tune in, click on the radio participant beneath or HERE for the stay stream.
Listed here are the opposite methods to hear…
App iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is on the market throughout the United Kingdom through DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Take heed to talkSPORT via your TV on the next channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
Burnley vs Arsenal: Confirmed staff information
Burnley: Pope, Lowton, Mee, Tarkowski, Taylor, Gudmundsson, Brownhill, Westwood, McNeil, Wooden, Vydra.
Subs: Peacock-Farrell, Brady, Stephens, Rodriguez, Pieters, Bardsley, Lengthy, Dunne, Benson.
Arsenal: Leno, Chambers, Mari, Luiz, Tierney, Partey, Xhaka, Saka, Odegaard, Willian, Aubameyang
Subs: Ryan, Bellerin, Gabriel, Ceballos, Lacazette, Holding, Pepe, Elneny, Martinelli
Arsenal shall be hoping to have Emile Smith Rowe obtainable.
The attacking midfielder suffered a muscular harm within the 3-1 win at Leicester however supervisor Mikel Arteta doesn’t imagine it was a significant issue.
The Gunners don’t have any different health considerations because the likes of Bukayo Saka and captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang push for remembers having been dropped to the bench final day trip.
Burnley vs Arsenal: Match stats and information
- Burnley need to full their first league double over Arsenal for the reason that 1962-63 marketing campaign, following their 1-Zero win on the Emirates earlier this season.
- Arsenal are unbeaten of their final eight away league video games towards Burnley (W4 D4), conserving a clear sheet in 4 of their final 5. Their final league defeat at Turf Moor was in December 1973.
- Arsenal have conceded simply seven objectives of their 13 Premier League conferences with Burnley, and by no means greater than as soon as in a match. It’s probably the most they’ve confronted a aspect within the competitors with out conceding a couple of objective in any of their conferences.
- Burnley have received simply considered one of their 9 Saturday Premier League matches this season (D3 L5), successful 3-Zero at Crystal Palace final month. Their solely 12.30 Saturday kick-off this season led to a 1-1 draw at dwelling to Everton.
- Arsenal have received 4 of their final six Premier League away video games (L2), as many as they’d of their earlier 18 on the street (D6 L8).
- Following 3-2 and 3-1 victories towards Benfica and Leicester respectively, Arsenal need to rating 3+ objectives in three consecutive video games in all competitions for the primary time since September 2019 beneath Unai Emery.
- Ashley Barnes has scored 43% of Burnley’s Premier League objectives towards Arsenal (3/7) – he’s the one present member of their squad to attain a league objective for the Clarets towards Arsenal.
- Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored extra Premier League objectives towards Burnley than he has some other aspect within the competitors (7). Nonetheless, the Gunners captain scored the successful objective on the flawed finish within the reverse fixture this season.
- Arsenal’s Nicolas Pépé has scored in 4 of his final 5 away video games within the Premier League, having netted in simply two of his first 18 on the street within the competitors.
- Arsenal’s Alexandre Lacazette has scored seven away objectives within the Premier League this season, greater than he had in 2018-19 and 2019-20 mixed (6). Seven of the Gunners’ 11 Premier League victories this season have been in video games by which Lacazette has scored.