Chelsea host Southampton this weekend with each groups trying to construct up a superb run of type.
Frank Lampard’s Blues have had an up and down season to date however seemed good of their 4-Zero win over Crystal Palace final outing.
They should begin discovering some consistency however that might be robust in opposition to Southampton.
The Saints have received their final two video games and beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge final time period.
Man City v Arsenal stay stream: Methods to watch, kick-off time, TV and radio protection
Everton v Liverpool stay stream: Methods to watch, kick-off time, TV and radio protection
Newcastle v Man United stay stream: Methods to watch, kick-off time, TV and radio protection
Chelsea v Southampton: Date and kick-off time
This match will probably be held at Stamford Bridge on Saturday, October 17 and can kick-off at 3pm.
Southampton claimed a shock 2-Zero win on this fixture final season with objectives from Michael Obafemi and Nathan Redmond.
Chelsea did safe a convincing 4-1 victory on the south coast and have received eight of their final ten conferences with the Saints.
Chelsea v Southampton: TV channel and stay stream
This recreation is without doubt one of the Premier League video games to be proven below the brand new pay-per-view system this season.
It is going to be broadcast on BT Sport Field Workplace from 2pm.
It would value £14.95 and may then be stay streamed through the app utilizing their cell, pill or laptop gadgets.
Chelsea v Southampton: Radio protection
Updates from west London will probably be stay on talkSPORT from 2:30pm.
Adrian Durham will probably be with you for GameDay Dwell as he goes across the grounds for all of the objectives as they go in from the Premier League and EFL.
To tune in, click on the radio participant under or HERE for the stay stream.
Chelsea v Southampton: Match stats and details
- Chelsea have received seven of their final 9 Premier League conferences with Southampton (D1 L1), although they did lose this actual fixture 0-2 final season.
- Following their 2-Zero win at Stamford Bridge final season, Southampton want to choose up back-to-back away league victories in opposition to Chelsea for the primary time since March 1985.
- Chelsea have received seven of their final eight Premier League dwelling video games (L1), netting 18 objectives, conceding 4 and conserving 5 clear sheets in that run.
- For the reason that begin of final season, no aspect has conceded fewer dwelling Premier League objectives than Chelsea (18, excluding the promoted golf equipment).
- Southampton want to win three consecutive Premier League video games for the primary time since a run of 4 in Could 2016, whereas Saints final received three in a row with out conceding within the competitors in January 2016.
- Southampton have confronted simply over seven photographs per Premier League recreation to date this season (29 in 4 video games), fewer than another aspect in 2020-21. Nonetheless, solely West Ham (1.8) have confronted fewer photographs on track per recreation to date this time period than Chelsea (3).
- Chelsea have made a league-high 81 10+ open play move sequences within the Premier League this season – nonetheless, Southampton have allowed their opponents to make simply 11 such sequences this time period, fewer than another aspect.
- Chelsea’s Olivier Giroud has had a hand in 5 objectives in his final 4 Premier League video games in opposition to Southampton (Four objectives, 1 help), whereas solely in opposition to Aston Villa and Newcastle (Eight every) has he scored extra Premier League objectives than he has versus Saints (7). His final 4 objectives in opposition to them have been instead – solely Julian Joachim in opposition to Derby (5) has scored extra objectives in opposition to a selected opponent from the bench within the competitors.
- Jorginho has netted three objectives in his three Premier League video games for Chelsea this season (all from the penalty spot), only one fewer than he scored in 31 appearances final time period.
- Edouard Mendy saved a clear sheet on his Premier League debut for Chelsea in opposition to Crystal Palace final outing – the final keeper to maintain a clear sheet on their first two league begins for the Blues was Petr Cech in August 2004.