Wow, what a day of Premier League motion that was.
Everton gamers made positive they made essentially the most of their 2-Zero win at Anfield – and so did Gary Neville!
And there’s extra motion on Sunday, starting with the London derby between Tottenham and West Ham.
- Residence sick Liverpool falter as Everton celebration prefer it’s 1999
- Duncan Ferguson was each Everton fan as he led dressing room celebrations at Anfield
- Tuchel hauls off Hudson-Odoi for ‘angle’ however would he have carried out that to Neymar?
- ‘Come to Chelsea’ traits as Haaland scores wondergoal however Blues could also be crushed to signing by United
- Portsmouth fan Mount will get one over on Southampton however Liverpool loanee Minamino helps maintain Chelsea
- Sack Klopp and get ‘King Kenny’, in Liverpool fan rages as Reds crushed once more
- ‘Tremendous clever’ Thierry Henry learnt English in ten days as Arsenal icon Martin Keown backs ‘particular’ Bournemouth appointment – however would Patrick Vieira be higher?
- Roy Keane was ‘carried out like a kipper’ by Alan Shearer, regrets not punching Newcastle icon tougher and regarded retirement
- Edgar Davids would flip as much as Barnet coaching in his £100,000 Bentley and watch from the automobile – ‘He’d be sat behind the aim along with his ft up on the dashboard’