Wow, what a day of Premier League motion Saturday was.
Everton gamers made positive they made probably the most of their 2-Zero win at Anfield – and so did Gary Neville!
And there was extra motion on Sunday, starting with West Ham’s thrilling win towards Tottenham.
- Lingard haunts Mourinho as strain mounts on Tottenham supervisor
- Why didn’t Bale begin? Staff choice value Mourinho towards West Ham
- House sick Liverpool falter as Everton social gathering prefer it’s 1999
- Duncan Ferguson was each Everton fan as he led dressing room celebrations at Anfield
- Woodgate given Bournemouth job till finish of the season
- Neville rubs salt into Liverpool wounds after which points ‘apology’
- Tuchel hauls off Hudson-Odoi for ‘angle’ however would he have performed that to Neymar?
- ‘Come to Chelsea’ traits as Haaland scores wondergoal however Blues could also be overwhelmed to signing by United
- Sack Klopp and get ‘King Kenny’, in Liverpool fan rages as Reds overwhelmed once more
- Roy Keane was ‘performed like a kipper’ by Alan Shearer, regrets not punching Newcastle icon tougher and regarded retirement