Leicester host Tottenham on the ultimate day of the Premier League season with loads on the road for each golf equipment.
Either side misplaced in midweek to go away them with uphill duties on Sunday to attain their respective targets.
Leicester, who gained the FA Cup final weekend, want to raised Liverpool’s consequence to sneak again into the highest 4. Fourth place could possibly be determined by objective distinction and the Foxes path the Reds by 4 targets.
Tottenham, in the meantime, should additionally win and hope West Ham lose as they appear to complete within the Europa League spots.
It ought to arrange an exhilarating last day conflict on the King Energy as each go all out for the three factors.
This sport is also Harry Kane’s last Spurs look as switch hypothesis continues to construct across the England star.
Leicester v Tottenham: The right way to pay attention
This match will get below manner at 4pm on Sunday, Might 23.
Full protection from the King Energy will likely be completely stay on talkSPORT, with our pre-match build-up beginning at 2pm.
Adrian Durham will likely be your host and commentary will come from Sam Matterface and Trevor Sinclair.
To tune in, click on the radio participant under or HERE for the stay stream.
Listed below are the opposite methods to pay attention…
App iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is offered throughout the United Kingdom by way of DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Take heed to talkSPORT by your TV on the next channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
Leicester v Tottenham: Group information
Leicester: TO FOLLOW
Tottenham: TO FOLLOW
Leicester v Tottenham: What has been mentioned?
Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers insists his staff will proceed to struggle on last day.
“Let’s get the victory there,” he mentioned.
“Let’s get well over these subsequent few days, get a plan collectively once more and see if we will end with three factors.
“The followers actually pushed us over the road on the weekend with an incredible effort between them and ourselves.
“Hopefully they’ll do this on the weekend and we’ll see the place we’re at.”
Leicester v Tottenham: Match stats and information
- Leicester have gained two of their final three league video games towards Tottenham (L1), as many as they’d of their earlier 12. They’re seeking to full their first league double over Spurs since 1998-99.
- Spurs have solely failed to attain in considered one of their 14 Premier League away video games towards Leicester, discovering the online in every of their final 11 visits. Nevertheless, Spurs have additionally solely stored two clear sheets on the Foxes within the competitors.
- After profitable their last league sport in seven consecutive seasons between 2008-09 and 2014-15, Leicester have did not win any of their final 5 season finales (D3 L2), with a kind of defeats coming towards Tottenham.
- Tottenham have misplaced their last league sport in simply one of many final 10 Premier League campaigns (W7 D2), happening 5-1 to Newcastle in 2015-16.
- Leicester spent the third longest time within the high 4 of the Premier League final season, but completed fifth (325 days). The Foxes have spent longer within the high 4 than another Premier League aspect this time period (242 days), however are adjudged to have a 74.9% likelihood of ending exterior the highest 4 primarily based on Opta’s predicted desk.
- Solely Brighton (25) have dropped extra factors from profitable positions than Tottenham this season (23), with Spurs shedding 2-1 towards Aston Villa final trip regardless of opening the scoring.
- Tottenham picked up 13 factors from their first 5 away Premier League video games this season (W4 D1). Nevertheless, they’ve picked up simply 13 extra from their subsequent 13 on the highway (W3 D4 L6).
- Tottenham striker Harry Kane has scored seven targets on the ultimate day of the Premier League season – solely Andrew Cole (9), Les Ferdinand (9) and Matthew Le Tissier (8) have scored extra such targets within the competitors.
- Tottenham’s Harry Kane has scored extra Premier League targets towards Leicester than he has vs another opponent (14 in 11 video games). Seven of those targets have are available in six video games on the King Energy Stadium, together with a four-goal haul in Might 2017.
- Leicester’s Kelechi Iheanacho has scored 12 Premier League targets this season, regardless of his first strike of the season solely coming in February. Solely Papiss Cissé has scored extra in a Premier League marketing campaign regardless of not scoring his first objective till February in that season (13 in 2011-12).