Leicester and Chelsea face off tonight in a giant sport for each on the high of the Premier League desk.
Leicester can leapfrog league leaders Manchester United and declare high spot with a win at house.
Chelsea, in the meantime, have to construct on their slender win over Fulham final trip and get themselves again into high 4 rivalry.
4 of the final 5 top-flight video games between these two have led to attracts however Brendan Rodgers and Frank Lampard would dearly love a win this night.
Leicester v Chelsea: How one can pay attention
This match will get below method at 8:15pm on Tuesday, January 19.
Full protection from the King Energy can be completely dwell on talkSPORT, with our pre-match build-up beginning at 7pm.
Hugh Woozencroft can be your host and commentary will from Sam Matterface and Dean Ashton.
To tune in, click on the radio participant under or HERE for the dwell stream.
Listed here are the opposite methods to pay attention…
App iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is out there throughout the United Kingdom through DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Take heed to talkSPORT by way of your TV on the next channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
Leicester v Chelsea: Confirmed crew information
Leicester v Chelsea: What has been mentioned?
Frank Lampard has informed his Chelsea gamers to neglect the Premier League title race and give attention to preventing their method again into the top-four battle.
He mentioned: “We are able to’t take into account an excessive amount of the race because it stands, as a substitute now we have to contemplate ourselves – take into account can we get a outcome in opposition to Leicester who’re a competitor up there.
“After which see can we get wins collectively that can propel us again as much as the place we need to be.
“However the race is comparatively open, particularly compared to latest years I suppose.
“Leicester are within the race for positive, the best way they’re taking part in and the outcomes they’re getting and their place within the league.
“We managed to get above Leicester on the back-end of final season, but it surely was a giant ask for us.
“They’re an excellent crew, with excellent people, we all know that, and a extremely good supervisor in Brendan Rodgers.
“In order that they’re within the race, and there are others which can be within the race too.”
Leicester v Chelsea: Match stats and details
- Leicester are unbeaten of their final 5 Premier League conferences with Chelsea, although 4 of those video games have ended stage (W1). The Foxes had misplaced 9 of 11 league conferences with the Blues previous to this run (W1 D1).
- Chelsea have misplaced simply one among their final eight away league video games in opposition to Leicester (W5 D2), and are unbeaten in 4 visits since a 1-2 loss in December 2015.
- Leicester have gained 4 of their final seven Premier League video games performed on a Tuesday (D2 L1), greater than that they had of their first 17 such video games within the competitors (W3 D6 L8).
- Chelsea have misplaced their final two midweek Premier League video games (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday), final dropping three such video games in a row again in Might 2012.
- Leicester need to begin a calendar 12 months with three consecutive league victories for the primary time since 2014, whereas they final did in order a top-flight facet again in 1968.
- Since beating Leeds to go high of the desk in December, Chelsea have taken simply seven factors from their final 21 accessible within the Premier League (W2 D1 L4), although the Blues did finish a run of three immediately defeats with victory at Fulham final trip.
- Of their first 9 Premier League video games this season, Chelsea scored 22 targets and had an anticipated targets (xG) complete of 13.4, scoring roughly 9 targets greater than could be anticipated primarily based on their probabilities. Of their subsequent 9 nevertheless, they’ve scored 11 targets from an xG complete of 15.7, round 4 targets fewer than anticipated.
- Leicester supervisor Brendan Rodgers has crushed 33 of the 34 groups he’s confronted within the Premier League, with the one exception being Chelsea – Rodgers is winless in every of his 11 top-flight conferences with the Blues (D7 L4).
- Leicester midfielder Harvey Barnes has scored 10 targets in 24 appearances in all competitions this season – in no marketing campaign in English soccer has he scored extra (additionally 10 in 2018-19).
- Chelsea striker Timo Werner hasn’t scored in any of his final 10 Premier League video games. The German has scored with simply 9.8% of his pictures this season (4/41), his lowest conversion price in a top-flight marketing campaign since 2015-16 (9.4%).