Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is underneath severe strain proper now, and issues don’t look like getting any simpler.
Manchester United crashed out the Champions League on Tuesday night time with a defeat in Germany to RB Leipzig – they usually tackle fierce native rivals Man City subsequent.
Regardless of solely needing a draw to e-book their place within the Champions League round-of-16, United have been two objectives down contained in the opening 15 minutes and ended up struggling a 3-2 defeat to as a substitute find yourself within the Europa League.
And the conflict in opposition to City is bound to be a tricky encounter with Pep Guardiola’s facet beginning to rediscover their greatest type after a gradual begin to the marketing campaign.
The already unimaginable strain on Solskjaer is bound to additional enhance ought to United lose one other match, and extra followers and pundits will be a part of these already calling for ‘#OleOut’.
And, in accordance with Ladbrokes, Solskjaer being sacked is an actual chance as he’s favorite to turn into the subsequent Premier League supervisor to lose his job!
Relegation contenders Sheffield United and West Brom and their managers, Chris Wilder and Slaven Bilic respectively, come subsequent – and they’re shortly adopted by Mikel Arteta.
The Arsenal boss has been topic to ‘#ArtetaOut’ calls over the previous few weeks because the Gunners drop down the Premier League desk.
Regardless of successful the FA Cup final season, the north Londoners are actually 15th within the top-flight and will finish this weekend simply 4 factors away from the relegation zone.
In reality, that is Arsenal’s worst ever begin to a Premier League season and doubts have been raised over Arteta’s future on the Emirates, with experiences claiming he has solely THREE matches to save lots of his job!
He ranks fourth within the sack race odds, suggesting it gained’t be lengthy earlier than Arsenal chiefs swing the axe and dismiss their supervisor.
Cavani rejected ‘many Italian golf equipment’, together with Juventus and Inter, to affix Man United
Be a part of me
Arteta desires reunion with Man City defender at Arsenal however Barca additionally eager
You may see all of the Premier League sack race odds, under…
Premier League sack race odds
Odds appropriate at time of publication
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (Manchester United) – 13/8
- Chris Wilder (Sheffield United) – 5/2
- Slaven Bilic (West Brom) – 3/1
- Mikel Arteta (Arsenal) – 6/1
- Scott Parker (Fulham) – 6/1
- Steve Bruce (Newcastle) – 8/1
- Sean Dyche (Burnley) – 14/1
- Roy Hodgson (Crystal Palace) – 16/1
- David Moyes (West Ham) – 25/1
- Dean Smith (Aston Villa) – 33/1
- Frank Lampard (Chelsea) – 33/1
- Graham Potter (Brighton) – 40/1
- Ralph Hasenhuttl (Southampton) – 40/1
- Jose Mourinho (Tottenham) – 50/1
- Marcelo Bielsa (Leeds) – 50/1
- Pep Guardiola (Man City) – 50/1
- Brendan Rodgers (Leicester) – 100/1
- Nuno (Wolves) – 100/1
- Carlo Ancelotti (Everton) – 100/1
- Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool) – 100/1
Saturday is GameDay on talkSPORT as we carry you three LIVE Premier League commentaries, together with Manchester United vs Manchester City at 5:30pm