Joseph Parker narrowly edged Derek Chisora in a cut up choice in Manchester in a heavyweight slugfest.
The Kiwi was on the ground after simply seven seconds as Chisora landed an enormous overhand proper from the opening bell.
Chisora was bringing the warmth to the previous world champion, however he started to expire of fuel because the combat progressed.
Parker’s boxing expertise ultimately paid the worth as he battered the veteran into submission in an exciting combat.
Elsewhere, Katie Taylor retained her light-weight titles in an exciting combat in opposition to Natasha Jonas which exploded from the very first bell.
Campbell Hatton moved to 2-Zero as a professional as he showcased tenacity and need in opposition to Levi Dunne.
Chris Eubank Jr ended his 16-month ring absence with an obscure efficiency in opposition to Marcus Maddison, showing to let the Mancunian off the hook on a number of events when he had him damage.
And there was victory for Dmitry Bivol in his WBA gentle heavyweight title combat in opposition to Craig Richards, while Scott Fitzgerald additionally bounced again with a win.
Nonetheless, there was heartbreak for James Tennyson as he was stopped inside one spherical by the unfancied Jovanni Straffon on an exciting night time in Manchester.
Full card and outcomes:
- MAIN EVENT: Derek Chisora v Joseph Parker – Parker wins by cut up choice
- CO-MAIN EVENT: Katie Taylor v Natasha Jonas – for WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO, and The Ring feminine light-weight title – Taylor wins by UD
- Campbell Hatton v Levi Dunn – Hatton wins by UD
- Chris Eubank Jr v Marcus Morrison – Eubank Jr wins by UD
- Dmitry Bivol v Craig Richards – for WBA (Tremendous) light-heavyweight title – Bivol wins by UD
- Johnny Fisher v Phil Williams – Fisher wins by third spherical KO
- James Tennyson v Jovanni Straffon – for vacant IBO light-weight title – Straffon wins by 1st spherical KO
- Scott Fitzgerald v Gregory Trenel – Fitzgerald wins by third spherical KO