Livid Manchester United followers have induced their match with Liverpool to be postponed as they protested in opposition to the membership’s house owners.
A whole lot of followers invaded the stadium forward of the behind-closed-doors Premier League contest in opposition to arch-rivals Liverpool.
United supporters had been expressing their anger following plans backed by the Glazer household to hitch a proposed European Tremendous League, which collapsed quickly after.
The Purple Devils house owners had been stated to be one of many architects of the plans, which induced protests from golf equipment up and down the nation.
- A protest was deliberate exterior the bottom at 2pm, with followers congregating at the least an hour earlier than.
- Some gained entry to the stadium by way of the Munich Tunnel, after pushing down obstacles, regardless of the makes an attempt of safety guards to stop that occuring.
- Numerous followers ran again out of the stadium advanced at round 2.20pm.
- A second group then reappeared on the Previous Trafford pitch at round 3.30pm.
- The Premier League confirmed that kick-off for the match had been delayed with a no revised time given.
- Followers had additionally been protesting exterior the resort the place each groups had been staying at they usually have been unable to depart.
- The sport was then formally referred to as off at simply after 5.30pm.
Observe reside updates within the weblog under.