Stipe Miocic and Francis Ngannou will conflict of their eagerly-awaited rematch within the headline bout for the upcoming UFC 260.
UFC heavyweight champion Miocic beat Ngannou at UFC 220 in January 2018, claiming a unanimous victory over his rival.
The Croatian has since fought out an exhilarating triple-header in opposition to Daniel Cormier, beating him of their third conflict final August to defend his world title.
Now Miocic is gearing as much as face Ngannou once more with ‘The Predator’ having gained his final 4 bouts by the use of knockout.
He took out Jairzinho Rozenstruik at UFC 249 final summer time to earn his second shot at Miocic’s gold.
UFC 260: Date and begin time
The primary occasion is scheduled to happen within the early hours of Sunday, March 27 for UK followers.
It’s being held on the UFC APEX Middle in Las Vegas.
UK followers can count on the headline battle between Miocic and Ngannou to get below means at round 5am.
UFC 260: TV and reside stream
UFC 260 will probably be proven on BT Sport 2 and their protection will start at midnight.
It is going to be reside streamed on BT Sport’s web site and app for subscribers.
EE cell prospects will be capable to get a FREE three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150. You may then cancel the trial at any time.
The early prelims will probably be proven on UFC’s Battle Cross and within the US, all prelim bouts will probably be simulcast on ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ESPN+ in English and Spanish.
UFC 260: Battle card
Topic to alter
- MAIN EVENT: Stipe Miocic (c) vs. Francis Ngannou, Heavyweight
- Tyron Woodley vs. Vicente Luque, Welterweight
- Sean O’Malley vs. Thomas Almeida, Bantamweight
- Khama Worthy vs. Jamie Mullarkey, Light-weight
- Alonzo Menifield vs. William Knight, Mild Heavyweight
- Jessica Penne vs. Hannah Goldy, Ladies’s Strawweight
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov vs. Jared Gooden, Welterweight
- Modestas Bukauskas vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk, Mild Heavyweight
- Gillian Robertson vs. Miranda Maverick, Ladies’s Flyweight
- Shane Younger vs. Omar Morales, Featherweight
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Abu Azaitar, Middleweight
UFC 260: What has been stated?
Francis Ngannou: “For the [first] Stipe battle, I feel I rush for the primary spherical. Now I’m like, ‘Rattling, I had 5 rounds. Why ought to I rush and run out of gasoline?’
“ that battle, I watch that battle, I see the man seem like me, however I don’t recognise myself as a result of it’s not the best way that I battle.
“I look again at different fights and it appears to be like like two completely different individuals. The way in which that I used to battle I used to be form of calm, I’d push the battle and let myself get into battle and if there’s a possibility — more often than not my opponent would be the first to assault.
“However this one I simply rushed in there. So I’m like, I ought to have calmed down.”