talkSPORT host Alan Brazil was caught up in a ‘terrifying’ hearth at a restaurant in Spain’s Costa del Sol.
The blaze devastated a seaside membership referred to as Purobeach in Laguna Village in Marbella on Saturday.
Three helicopters and round 30 firefighters helped put out the fireplace.
A number of individuals have been handled for accidents, however native media claimed there have been no fatalities, which Brazil dubbed ‘a miracle’.
The previous Manchester United and Scotland ahead, 61, advised The Solar on Sunday: “We have been sitting at our desk once we noticed ash and embers blowing in our path.
“At first I assumed it was a close-by BBQ that had badly gone fallacious. However then we noticed individuals working and the employees telling us to get out.
“Folks have been sprinting to get to security – it was terrifying.
“To see the best way the fireplace unfold by way of the village was extremely horrifying.
“Due to the actual fact most of the buildings within the village have thatched roofs it unfold so shortly.
“The final time I noticed a hearth as unhealthy as that was as a younger child in Glasgow.
“I’ve been coming right here for years so to see it go up in flames like that’s heartbreaking. It’s a miracle everybody of received out alive.”
The fireplace can also be stated to have ruined different Laguna Village seaside golf equipment Camuri and Claro together with actual property places of work.
An investigation into the fireplace stays ongoing.