Harry Kane marked his 300th Tottenham look along with his 200th purpose for the membership in midweek because the England star continued his exceptional scoring feats.
Kane helped Spurs ease to a 3-1 Europa League win over Ludogorets Razgrad to carry up his double century.
The 27-year-old additionally netted in Tottenham’s Premier League win over Brighton final weekend and in doing so, drew stage with Les Ferdinand on the listing of the Premier League’s all-time high scorers.
Kane has mentioned previously that he has his sights set on breaking Alan Shearer’s unimaginable document of 260 targets.
He nonetheless has the very best a part of ten years to maintain scoring within the top-flight and his type this time period suggests he’ll be discovering the again of the online regularly.
Kane, alongside Ferdinand, is presently tenth on the all-time Premier League charts however who else makes the listing behind important man Shearer?
talkSPORT.com has had a have a look at the stellar listing of names…
10= Harry Kane (Tottenham) – 149
10= Les Ferdinand (QPR, Newcastle, Tottenham, West Ham, Leicester, Bolton) – 149
9. Michael Owen (Liverpool, Newcastle, Manchester United, Stoke) – 150
8. Jermain Defoe (West Ham, Tottenham, Portsmouth, Sunderland, Bournemouth) – 162
7. Robbie Fowler (Liverpool, Leeds, Man City, Blackburn) – 163
6. Thierry Henry (Arsenal) – 175
5. Frank Lampard (West Ham, Chelsea, Man City) – 177
4. Sergio Aguero (Man City) – 180
3. Andrew Cole (Newcastle, Manchester United, Blackburn, Fulham, Man City, Portsmouth, Sunderland) – 187
2. Wayne Rooney (Manchester United, Everton) – 208
1. Alan Shearer (Blackburn, Newcastle) – 260