The UFC returns tonight with Max Holloway and Calvin Kattar clashing on Struggle Island.
It’s the primary of three massive occasions in Abu Dhabi from Dana White’s organisation to kick off 2021, culminating in Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier subsequent weekend.
Carlos Condit and Joaquin Buckley are additionally in motion forward of the featherweight showdown between Holloway and Kattar.
talkSPORT is on Struggle Island to carry you all of the motion stay, and right here’s how one can observe all of it…
When is Holloway v Kattar UFC Struggle Evening?
- Saturday, January 16 – TONIGHT
- Prelims begin at 6pm UK time
- Important occasion anticipated to begin at 10pm
How can I watch and observe the struggle?
- On BT Sport 2 within the UK, with their protection beginning at 6pm
- Their predominant present will start at 8pm forward of the principle occasion
- Will probably be stay streamed on BT Sport’s web site and app for subscribers
- The early prelims will probably be proven on UFC’s Struggle Move and within the US, all prelim bouts will probably be simulcast on ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ESPN+ in English and Spanish
- EE cellular prospects can get a FREE three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150
- MAIN EVENT: Max Holloway vs. Calvin Kattar, Featherweight
- Carlos Condit vs. Matt Brown, Welterweight
- Santiago Ponzinibbio vs. Li Jingliang, Welterweight
- Joaquin Buckley vs. Alessio Di Chirico, Middleweight
- Punahele Soriano vs. Dusko Todorovic, Middleweight
- Phil Hawes vs. Nassourdine Imavov, Middleweight
- Wu Yanan vs. Joselyne Edwards, Ladies’s Bantamweight
- Carlos Felipe vs. Justin Tafa, Heavyweight
- David Zawada vs. Ramazan Emeev, Welterweight
- Sarah Moras vs. Vanessa Melo, Ladies’s Bantamweight
- Jacob Kilburn vs. Austin Lingo, Featherweight