Former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley will look to hit again from his latest defeats when he takes on Vicente Luque at UFC 260 this weekend.
Woodley has misplaced three straight fights to Kamaru Usman, Gilbert Burns and Colby Covington lately to tumble down the UFC ranks.
The 38-year-old, who held the welterweight title for 5 fights, is set to rebuild his repute and takes on Luque this weekend.
Luque has a 19 and 7 document and beat Randy Brown final day trip in August.
Woodley v Luque would be the lead warm-up struggle to the UFC 260 rematch blockbuster between two-time heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic and Francis Ngannou.
Tyron Woodley struggle: Date and begin time
The struggle is scheduled to happen within the early hours of Sunday, March 27 for UK followers.
It’s being held on the UFC APEX Middle in Las Vegas.
UK followers can count on the struggle at round 4:30am forward of the principle occasion conflict between Miocic and Ngannou.
Tyron Woodley struggle: TV and stay stream
UFC 260 will likely be proven on BT Sport 2 and their protection will start at midnight.
It will likely be stay streamed on BT Sport’s web site and app for subscribers.
EE cell prospects will be capable of get a FREE three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150. You’ll be able to then cancel the trial at any time.
The early prelims will likely be proven on UFC’s Battle Cross and within the US, all prelim bouts will likely be simulcast on ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ESPN+ in English and Spanish.
Tyron Woodley struggle: Battle card
Topic to alter
- MAIN EVENT: Stipe Miocic (c) vs. Francis Ngannou, Heavyweight
- Tyron Woodley vs. Vicente Luque, Welterweight
- Sean O’Malley vs. Thomas Almeida, Bantamweight
- Gillian Robertson vs. Miranda Maverick, Ladies’s Flyweight
- Khama Worthy vs. Jamie Mullarkey, Light-weight
- Alonzo Menifield vs. William Knight, Gentle Heavyweight
- Jessica Penne vs. Hannah Goldy, Ladies’s Strawweight
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov vs. Jared Gooden, Welterweight
- Modestas Bukauskas vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk, Gentle Heavyweight
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Abu Azaitar, Middleweight
Tyron Woodley struggle: What has been mentioned?
Vicente Luque: “It is a nice struggle. It is smart for this bout to occur now.
“Woodley is an ex-champion. He’s not in a great spot proper now, however he stays extremely harmful.
“He has a number of nice wins in his profession, and I’m on a brand new profitable streak. I’m hungry to get a title shot.
“Each of us have one thing to show. He needs to be champ once more, and I need to show that I can even get there and be one of the dominant fighters in our weight class.
“I imagine now could be the best time for this struggle. Followers shouldn’t miss this one.”