Kamaru Usman and Jorge Masvidal will meet as soon as once more at UFC 261 subsequent weekend of their eagerly-awaited welterweight title rematch.
Usman defended his world crown with a unanimous choice win over Masvidal final July.
He has since seen off Gilbert Burns too and is now gearing as much as face ‘Gamebred’ as soon as extra.
Masvidal has not fought since that defeat at UFC 251 and is raring to show he’s the true deal in opposition to Usman this time round.
There might be three title fights at UFC 261 with Zhang Weili v Rose Namajunas and Valentina Shevchenko v Jessica Andrade additionally on the invoice.
UFC 261: Date and begin time
The principle occasion is scheduled to happen within the early hours of Sunday, April 25 for UK followers.
It’s being held on the VyStar Veterans Memorial Enviornment in Jacksonville, Florida.
UK followers can anticipate the cardboard to get going from round 3am Sunday morning, with the headline combat between Usman and Masvidal prone to begin from 6am.
UFC 261: TV and reside stream
UFC 261 won’t be a pay-per-view occasion within the UK and can as a substitute be proven on BT Sport 1 with their protection starting at 1am.
It is going to be reside streamed on BT Sport’s web site and app for subscribers.
EE cell prospects will be capable of get a FREE three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150. You’ll be able to then cancel the trial at any time.
The early prelims might be proven on UFC’s Combat Move and within the US, all prelim bouts might be simulcast on ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ESPN+ in English and Spanish.
UFC 261: Combat card
Topic to vary
Most important card
- MAIN EVENT: Kamaru Usman (c) vs. Jorge Masvidal, Welterweight
- Zhang Weili (c) vs. Rose Namajunas, Girls’s Strawweight
- Valentina Shevchenko (c) vs. Jessica Andrade, Girls’s Flyweight
- Chris Weidman vs. Uriah Corridor, Middleweight
- Anthony Smith vs. Jimmy Crute, Gentle Heavyweight
- Alex Oliveira vs. Randy Brown, Welterweight
- Dwight Grant vs. Stefan Sekulic, Welterweight
- Karl Roberson vs. Brendan Allen, Middleweight
- Patrick Sabatini vs. Tristan Connelly, Featherweight
- Danaa Batgerel vs. Kevin Natividad, Bantamweight
- Kazula Vargas vs. Rong Zhu, Light-weight
- Qileng Aori vs. Jeffrey Molina, Flyweight
- Na Liang vs. Ariane Carnelossi, Girls’s Strawweight
- Jamey Simmons vs. Johnny Munoz, Bantamweight
UFC 261: Odds
Kamaru Usman – 1/4
Jorge Masvidal – 3/1
UFC 261: What has been mentioned?
Kamaru Usman: “Actually, [in the first fight] I don’t suppose I broke him the way in which that I wished to interrupt him .
“There’s one thing that satisfies me after I combat guys and that’s the factor that I consider years in the past Jon spoke about this.
“Once you’re in there with that opponent there’s an intimate second the place solely you and that man know what’s happening.
“Solely you and that man understand how arduous he hits you, solely you and that man understand how arduous I’m coming at him. And with Masvidal, I don’t suppose I absolutely broke him the way in which wished to.
“With everybody else, I do know after I broke them. I do know after I broke their spirit, I do know after I broke their coronary heart, however with him I don’t really feel like a completely bought there.
“That’s what I’m actually after, that’s what’s addicting to me, that’s why I proceed to do that. With the ability to break the man to the place after they get up within the morning they usually have to consider me, they simply know, ‘That man is healthier than me.’”