London rivals West Ham and Chelsea face off within the Premier League tonight and talkSPORT will convey you unique dwell protection of the derby conflict.
The 2 groups have had vastly completely different campaigns – hapless West Ham in actual hazard of the drop and stylish Chelsea looking a second positioned end.
Man United information: Fergie tipped Greenwood for the highest as teenager likened to RVP
Arsenal information dwell: New residence equipment leaked, Man United flop linked, Saliba newest
Everton v Leicester dwell commentary: Toffees maintain on regardless of Foxes battle again
The Hammers have suffered back-to-back defeats for the reason that restart and are solely exterior the relegation zone on aim distinction.
Chelsea, in the meantime, have claimed three wins on the bounce since getting their season again up and operating together with a 2-1 win over Manchester Metropolis.
The east Londoners are in determined want of a win at residence and might be buoyed by their 1-Zero win at Stamford Bridge within the reverse fixture in November.
This fixture led to a goalless draw final time period.
West Ham vs Chelsea: hear
talkSPORT can have full, unique protection of the match with kick-off set for 8:15pm.
Followers can have the choice to take heed to the sport with or with out crowd noise, so you’ll be able to select whichever manner fits you greatest.
Hugh Woozencroft will probably be your host whereas Sam Matterface and Stuart Pearce will probably be on commentary obligation – to hear in click on on one of many radio gamers under.
Hearken to talkSPORT commentary with crowd noise
Hearken to talkSPORT commentary with out crowd noise (accessible from kick-off time)
Right here’s the opposite methods you’ll be able to take heed to our unique radio protection…
iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
talkSPORT is accessible throughout the UK through DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
Hearken to talkSPORT by means of your TV on the next channels:
Sky: Channel 0108
Virgin Media: Channel 927
Freeview: Channel 723
Freesat: Channel 731
West Ham vs Chelsea: Staff information
West Ham are nonetheless with out report signing Sebastien Haller.
The striker continues to work his manner again from a hip drawback and is ‘getting nearer’ to a return, in accordance with Hammers boss David Moyes.
Angelo Ogbonna is again within the beginning line-up however Arthur Masuaku just isn’t match to return simply but.
Chelsea, in the meantime, have Christian Pulisic and Andreas Christensen match to begin.
Pulisic hobbled out of Chelsea’s 1-Zero FA Cup win at Leicester on Sunday with a calf criticism, having fired two targets in two video games for the reason that restart.
Christensen missed the east Midlands journey with a hip concern however each start tonight.
West Ham: Fabianski, Fredericks, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Rice, Soucek, Bowen, Lanzini, Fornals, Antonio.
Subs: Balbuena, Yarmolenko, Anderson, Wilshere, Ajeti, Silva, Randolph, Johnson, Lewis.
Chelsea: Arrizabalaga, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Rudiger, Alonso, Barkley, Kante, Kovacic, Willian, Abraham, Pulisic.
Subs: Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek, Caballero, Zouma, Giroud, Mount, Hudson-Odoi, James, Gilmour.
Referee: Martin Atkinson
West Ham vs Chelsea: Match stats
- Following their 1-Zero win at Stamford Bridge in November, West Ham want to full their first league double over Chelsea since 2002-03 – a marketing campaign by which the Hammers have been relegated from the Premier League.
- Having scored in 11 consecutive away league video games in opposition to West Ham between 2006-2017, Chelsea have failed to seek out the web of their final two visits to face the Hammers (D1 L1).
- West Ham have misplaced all three of their residence London derbies within the Premier League this season; they’ve by no means misplaced 4 consecutively within the competitors, final doing so within the top-flight in January 1989.
- West Ham have misplaced their final three Premier League video games, by an mixture rating of 0-5. They final misplaced 4 in a row in September 2018, whereas they final misplaced 4 in a row with out scoring again in October 2006 (5 video games).
- Chelsea have gained their final three Premier League London derbies on the street, final having an extended such run between April-November 2009 (4).
- Chelsea have scored twice or extra in every of their final 5 Premier League video games – they final scored two or extra targets in six consecutive league video games in the identical season in November/December 2013, with present supervisor Frank Lampard scoring in two of these video games.
- When not successful at half-time, West Ham have gone on to lose 16 of their final 18 Premier League video games, with the exceptions being a 1-1 draw with Everton in January, and a 1-Zero win at Chelsea in November.
- West Ham have dropped a league-high 22 factors from successful positions within the Premier League this season, whereas solely gaining one level from dropping positions themselves.
- Christian Pulisic has scored seven Premier League targets this season for Chelsea – probably the most of any participant within the division aged 21 or youthful.
- Of all Premier League gamers to have scored at the least 20 Premier League targets, West Ham’s Manuel Lanzini has scored the best proportion of them in London derbies (45% – 9/20).