The 2020/21 EFL season is simply across the nook as golf equipment face a fast turnaround from final time period.
The impacts of the COVID-19 lockdown modified had unprecedented impacts on final season.
EFL to stream all non-TV matches reside on iFollow with season behind closed doorways
The League One and League Two seasons had been reduce quick with the ultimate tables being decided on a points-per-game foundation.
Play-offs in each league had been held to determined who could be promoted whereas groups on the backside had been unable to save lots of their campaigns.
Within the Championship, it was determined the season could be performed out in full and the play-offs went ahed as standard.
Throughout the EFL, the likes of Leeds, Coventry and Swindon City gained promotion as champions whereas Charlton, Bolton and Stevenage had been amongst these relegated.
Wigan additionally suffered the drop after they had been deducted 12 factors for going into administration.
Right here’s all of the up and downs throughout the leagues from final season and the way the tables will look forward of the brand new marketing campaign.
EFL promotions and relegations for 2020/21 season
- Promoted to Premier League: Leeds (champions), West Brom
- Play-offs winners: Fulham
- Relegated: Hull City, Wigan, Charlton Athletic
- Relegated from Premier League: AFC Bournemouth, Norwich, Watford
- Groups in 2020/21 season: AFC Bournemouth, Barnsley, Birmingham, Blackburn, Brentford, Bristol City, Cardiff, Coventry, Derby, Huddersfield, Luton, Middlesbrough, Millwall, Norwich, Nottingham Forest, Preston, QPR, Studying, Rotherham, Sheffield Wednesday, Stoke, Swansea, Watford, Wycombe Wanderers. *Sheffield Wednesday to begin season on -12 factors
- Promoted: Coventry (champions), Rotherham
- Play-off winners: Wycombe Wanderers
- Relegated: Bolton Wanderers, Southend United, Tranmere Rovers
- Relegated from Championship: Hull City, Wigan, Charlton Athletic
- Groups in 2020/21 season: Accrington Stanley, AFC Wimbledon, Blackpool, Bristol Rovers, Burton, Charlton, Crewe Alexandra, Doncaster, Fleetwood, Gillingham, Hull, Ipswich, Lincoln, MK Dons, Northampton, Oxford, Peterborough, Plymouth Argyle, Portsmouth, Rochdale, Shrewsbury, Sunderland, Swindon, Wigan.
- Promoted: Swindon City (champions), Crewe Alexandra, Plymouth Argyle
- Play-off winners: Northampton City
- Relegated: Stevenage
- Promoted from Nationwide League: Barrow, Harrogate City
- Relegated from League One: Bolton Wanderers, Southend United, Tranmere Rovers
- Groups in 2020/21 season: Barrow, Bolton, Bradford, Cambridge, Carlisle, Cheltenham, Colchester, Crawley, Exeter, Forest Inexperienced Rovers, Grimsby, Harrogate City, Leyton Orient, Mansfield, Morecambe, Newport, Oldham, Port Vale, Salford, Scunthorpe, Southend, Stevenage, Tranmere Rovers, Walsall.